1.    #1  
    Any idea of WebOS will have apps for Roboform or Delicious Bookmarks? If not, any recommendations for something that could replace these apps for me?
    Thanks
    I emailed Roboform and they said they weren't going to create a WebOS version. I LOVE Roboform and wonder if there's an alternative that will eventually be WebOS compatible.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I used to use Roboform when I had a PC but now I have a Mac I use 1Password (overall 1Password is better). I emailed them the other day to see if they were going to create one for WebOS so far no word yet.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I'm a mac user too, and a 1Password Application would be wonderful! That being said, I'm not holding my breath, because they seem to primarily want to focus on Apple products. Still, there is the bookmarklet, which hopefully will work in the Pre browser (I don't have one to try it out yet , and as a last resort, the secured html file. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Definitely need roboform for the pre. With web sync functions.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roninj View Post
    I'm a mac user too, and a 1Password Application would be wonderful! That being said, I'm not holding my breath, because they seem to primarily want to focus on Apple products. Still, there is the bookmarklet, which hopefully will work in the Pre browser (I don't have one to try it out yet , and as a last resort, the secured html file. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    The secure HTML works if you email it to yourself. The only limitation is that the text fields aren't editable, so copy/paste doesn't work. Once we get full copy and paste, it will work perfectly. I don't really care about storing new passwords on my mobile device anyway.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    What is the deal with these companies saying they "won't" make WebOS app?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Here's what they said...

You wrote (2009/07/18 06:20 pm EDT)
    Does RoboFom for Palm work on the new Palm Pre?

Katherine replied (2009/07/18 10:09 pm EDT)
    Please be informed:
    WebOS for Palm Pre is not supported
    I've moved on from roboform to lastpass. I like it because it is not OS specific for desktop machines and password lists are synced because they are in the cloud. Hope they come up with a solution for the pre, they do have a mobile site login.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    I've moved on from roboform to lastpass. I like it because it is not OS specific for desktop machines and password lists are synced because they are in the cloud. Hope they come up with a solution for the pre, they do have a mobile site login.
    I've used both Roboform and LastPass. They're both great and Roboform now also has online sync capability. I'm currently using LastPass but I'm eventually going to stick with whichever one ends up integrating best with the Pre. Both have mobile sites now which are usable but not very Pre-friendly. I've asked both about Pre support in the future. Roboform didn't seem to know that the Pre ran on a different OS than the Treo (which they do support), so not very encouraging. LastPass has said that a Pre app is being given "heavy consideration" as noted here.