Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    god damn why do every damn apps got those rounded corners, SUCH A FREAKIN PET PEEVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    You sir are hilarious!
    Maybe he's not joking...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Maybe he's not joking...
    I laugh my fear away!!!!

LMAO I guess we know what he WWYD for a PRE....I swear Dieter we better not see a video!
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    why does it say precentral and why is the logo diff?
    I'm not sure but I can only assume that PreCentral has had early access to create either an app or a mobile portal specifically for the Pre.
    Any other interesting apps? Are more being added daily?
    Hey Doc? What is the experience like purchasing an App (non-free). Is there some kind of unified billing system?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbpooch View Post
    I'm not sure but I can only assume that PreCentral has had early access to create either an app or a mobile portal specifically for the Pre.
    I attached the wrong pic.... and it was just a wallpaper i made.
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Is there going to be a store you can access on your computer at palm.com or anything? I hate buying apps from the iPhone itself because it's slow and not descriptive enough.

Anyway, the app I'm dying for is MLB.app but it probably won't happen so how do we get gameday audio on a Pre?
    Why does it say beta on the side in one of the app store copies? Are the others fully representative of the working shipping copy?
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    Hey Doc? What is the experience like purchasing an App (non-free). Is there some kind of unified billing system?
    Honestly I didn't try it... i didn't have it for very long but I don't think there is maybe one of the other memebers can answer that for u.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Is there going to be a store you can access on your computer at palm.com or anything? I hate buying apps from the iPhone itself because it's slow and not descriptive enough.

Anyway, the app I'm dying for is MLB.app but it probably won't happen so how do we get gameday audio on a Pre?
    I can say I downloaded, installed and ran about 4 app and ALL took LESS then 30 seconds from start to finish...
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    So much for the fact that EA was on board meaning a possibility of serious games
    Not sure why EA being on board would necessarily mean serious games, because EA Mobile mostly releases 'casual' games like that. Sure, they've done a few action type games, but they also are the developers behind Scrabble, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Clue, Spore*, and Trivial Pursuit on my WM q9c.

*Note that Spore is obviously not the full game but basically a slightly extended version of the cell stage from the full Spore.
    So is it true that the store will only show free or demo apps? What's the typical price of the non-free apps?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Not sure why EA being on board would necessarily mean serious games, because EA Mobile mostly releases 'casual' games like that. Sure, they've done a few action type games, but they also are the developers behind Scrabble, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Clue, Spore*, and Trivial Pursuit on my WM q9c.

*Note that Spore is obviously not the full game but basically a slightly extended version of the cell stage from the full Spore.
    Don't know that was just the speculation a while back. It was... hey EA... maybe there's hope yet for decent games. I'm not saying it was valid speculation, but some were optimistic.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Nice.
    I think it looks great.

And hell yes, multiplayer online connect four!!!!! I am very pleased.
    Hope someone makes a UNO game
    Sweet, demos! I can't wait to try it out. HOLY **** GET ME THIS PHONE! TWO MORE DAYS!
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12