Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Tweed is a new Twitter app for the Pre, along with Spaz. My concern about Twitter apps was if they use the notification system so you could get notified of your new Tweets as they come in (like how text messages are). Just talked to @MRadaci who confirmed that yes, they do use the notification area.

He didn't have much else to say except that Tweed uses an intuitive and very attractive interface.

As far as Spaz goes, I don't know anything about it, but I would assume that their interface looks similar to the one shown on their site.
    Last edited by buyrihn; 06/03/2009 at 01:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I learned about Spaz from @nelslom- he says he doesn't know which one he likes better, but he thinks Tweed is faster. Just an FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Just talked to @MRadaci who confirmed that yes, they do use the notification area.
    Good to know. Thanks.
    So you actually get notifications? Other than texts through Twitter? I have Tweed and I do not ever get notifications. Is there something else that I need to do? Oh and I just installed the updated tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by campme View Post
    So you actually get notifications? Other than texts through Twitter? I have Tweed and I do not ever get notifications. Is there something else that I need to do? Oh and I just installed the updated tonight.
    I never got notifications before yesterday and after updating to the latest tweed I now get notifications. If you haven't already updated to the latest tweed in the app catalog do so nowwwwwwwww.
    if you dont get notifications go to the menu in tweed and preferences and enable them

i have tried both spaz and tweed,

tweed does seem quicker but the latest update to spaz has made it a lot closer

tweed used to be WAY faster than spaz