Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Whats On?/TVGuide! So nice when you don't have a digital guide on the TV you are using. Just DL'ed one today for my Touch.

A remote app to control iTunes or WMP.

Minesweeper...other popular games.

That would be my wish list.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Standalone Software: Please please PLEASE port Crosswords to the Pre! I'm going through withdrawls here!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    -Quicken for Pre - synch to Mac or PC version of Quicken
    -Things for Pre - synch to this great Mac task manager
    -1 Password for Pre - synch to this great password database on Mac
    -Bento for Pre (doubtful but wishlist)
    -Barcode scanner
    -Facebook app
    -Bible with multiple translations app
    -Touchscreen keyboard for quick texts, data entry etc
    -All sports app - ie scoreboard, schedule, record for NCAA, Pros, etc all of sports (ability to choose favorites, etc) much like the one the Instinct had...it was nice to have (when it worked)
    - Alarm clock app
    - way to track workouts
    Last edited by cj774; 06/09/2009 at 12:38 AM.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Rhapsody
    Slingplayer
    Picasa
    World 9 FTW.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but

1. Financial'/checkbook software that utilized direct connect to pull down transactions right from my bank and let me organize them (expense, deposits, etc.)
    2. A good grocery list program (like handyshopper)
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    a 3rd party exchange email program to better manage email
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    - Gnu Keyring
    - Call filter (Send Paul directly to vm if he calls during work hours M-F, etc)
    - flash plugin
    - Skype client
    - Sound recorder
    - Video recorder / Vimeo uploader
    - Barcode scanner / price search
    - Barcode scanner / torrent setup (like Torrent Droid: Scan Barcodes, Get Torrents | TorrentFreak)
    - twitter user pix in twitter sms
    - More instant message networks
    - twitpix photo upload
    - flickr photo upload
    - vimeo player
    - social mapper (social analytics)
    - Friendfeed
    - Weather Underground
    - Photo editor that uses multitouch to crop and distort, runs basic filters, etc.
    Obscura
  9. jerseyx2002
    I would love a golf scorecard app as well as a yahoo app and an app for a grocery list
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Call Block or a Call Filter type app, to filter out unwanted calls during my office hours!
    Last edited by tj0827; 06/10/2009 at 05:48 PM.
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    I'd use a twitter app, some games of course, rss app...hm not sure what else. obviously I have crap for apps on my winmo device now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gochris View Post
    I'd use a twitter app, some games of course, rss app...hm not sure what else. obviously I have crap for apps on my winmo device now.

there is a twitter app.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    I really wish that the Bluetooth would look for more than just an ear piece. IF you could search for other bluetoth devices and sync with your PC to transfer file wirelessly (like a PSP shares game demos) I would never even think about getting rid of this phone.
    That and drivers for the palm bluetooth keyboard (or any HID Compatible Bluetooth keyboard).
    And full Docs to Go (or equivalent) with editing and *.doc/*.docx support (might be a bit much to hope for *.odt support, but hey, one can dream, eh?)

-Rusty
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I want a location based app that will change your phone settings depending on your location, such as turn the ringer off when you get to your work, doctors office, bank, etc. When you get home, the phone could automatically transfer your calls to your land line, turn wifi on and off..... The only downfall is that you would need to keep gps active.... unless triangulation will be accurate enough...
    someone probably already said this, but a pre version of LJP! just that and i'll be a happy camper
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    VOLUME CARE! The sound quality on this device sucks! Ppl used to love to use my 700P when I had volume care loaded it was crisp and clear and again louder.

Also some sort of IM program like Mundu or heck Pidgin, for us linux users. Terminal, another browser maybe Opera mobile/mini, tabbed browsing. Some sort of virtualization, and RDP, I prefer logmein. Skype or like iPhones Fringe
    DYNOLICIOUS - It is available on the iPhone but it is a cool and accurate (FROM WHAT I'VE READ) car dyno application.

ALSO

SOME PHONE GAMES THAT USE THE ACCELEROMETER WOULD BE NICE
    KeyCaps. I really liked one handed typing on my Treos.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    +1....and if the weather and radar could tie into the gps that would be nice. I travel a lot and hate having to type in a new location.
    +1 again on weather app with moving radar and GPS location overlay. I live in Oklahoma and It would be awesome to know just how close the nasty part (hail tornados) of the storm really is.

Also a Geocaching app as well. Hopefully the folks over at geocaching.com will port their iPhone app over to the Pre soon.
    I would like to have some sort of ringer profiles, and the ability to set different sounds for different events (email, IM, SMS, phone call).

When I'm at my computer, I don't want it to make any noise for IMs, but still do for SMS and calls... when I'm not, I want it to play a sound for them. When I'm asleep, I still want it to ring if I get a call, but not make any noise on any other events.

Might try to see if I can write something like this when I can finally get at the SDK.

And of course, I will try to get KeyCaps ported.

I also want a lot of the other suggestions here... barcode/amazon scanner, call filter, skype, geocaching (haven't done that in ages, would like to start again), facebook, more full featured twitter app (would like most of tweetdeck's features, groups especially), ... lots more.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast