Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Very useful app for people like me in the power industry, or many other industrial industries, would be a Steam Table App. Including saturadted steam and superheated steam tables.
    I want a new keyboard.
    an app to close all apps.
    I would love a MUD client app. Android and iOS deliver, but as far as webOS, I don't believe I've seen one. I've even attempted using the command-line telnet to connect, and to most MUDs it's -ok- but when I try to connect to ones I normally play (by Iron Realms Ent.) I just get 'escape character' and cant type my password in. So a true MUD client would be awesome. But it has to be compatible with webOS 1.4.5! (stupid first-gen pixi from Sprint)
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    How about an app that allows you to lock certain aspects of your phone i.e. your texts or your pics.
    Photosmith! (current iPad app for Adobe Lightroom)
    support.photosmithapp.com/forums/111001-ideas-and-suggestions/suggestions/1832755-develop-for-webos-on-hp-s-touchpad
  7. vpr
    Looking for a calorie counter for the Veer - Would like it to have the ability to take a picture of the barcode on a product and have it know what it is, and the nutritional facts about it..Have it ask how many servings were eaten and added to the total.
    I do not have a TouchPad yet, but I can visualise it makes a great photo frame when not in active use. But in addition to photos in exhibition mode (when charging on the stand) I would like it run also my home videos. Random parts from randomly selected videos. Othwerwise, many of the home videos will be rarely looked at. Given the great video cameras on the smartphones, the mass of videos will soon exceed photos.

Maybe the rotation of the TouchPad should matter: portrait gives 2 photos at a time, landscape gives videos. Or maybe not.

It would also be great if the proximity sensor would detect if people stand before the TouchPad: then it could play the current video (instead of moving on to the next random bit in randomly selected video) until the person leaves TouchPad. But maybe it does not work that far, and buttons for 'rewind' and 'paly from start' and '+X minutes' are practical.

Once it plays videos from its internal memory, then maybe it would be good to implement this as an DLNA client, so that home videos/pictures could be pulled in from home network.

Kaido
    Here's my wishlist:

The May update for Angry Birds Rio.
    Exhibition is nice, but how about something that rotates the display every 1,2,3,x minutes. So in exhibition it displays the clock, then the next Exhibition mode item, etc, rotating through the displays?
    Kookaroo, the Roku remote for webOS
    Amtrak Commuter, Check your Train schedule
    GPortal Google shortcuts for Google Plus, Google Voice, Google Tasks and other Google Services
    SiteStatus and SiteStatusPro website monitoring tools for webOS
    I want an HP 48GX calc app (similar to Power48 from PalmOS 5 ported to webOS?)

Harry's LapTimer Pro (ios)

Torque (android)
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Since I don't own one yet (waiting to have all my app concerns addressed before I jump in) I will put my wishlist up here. If you all can say if they exist or not I would be eternally grateful, and get me a little bit closer to finally owning a webOS device. Obviously some on this list might already exist, and I NEED TO KNOW THIS before I get one.

Wishlist:
    Knitting/Counter app (tap the number and it goes up or down)
    nook e-reader app (or general ebook app... although I would prefer the B&N one)
    kindle app (see above)
    homework app (university quality)
    imdb app!!!!!!
    to-do app (if there is one that will link with my calendar, then drop the homework app)
    movie theater app (like flixter or fandango)

These are the only apps I've ever actually used (with my demon iPhone), and they are the only ones I can ever really need. If these are found on webOS, then I'm getting one like tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by TVObsessee View Post
    Wishlist:
    Knitting/Counter app (tap the number and it goes up or down)
    nook e-reader app (or general ebook app... although I would prefer the B&N one)
    kindle app (see above)
    homework app (university quality)
    imdb app!!!!!!
    to-do app (if there is one that will link with my calendar, then drop the homework app)
    movie theater app (like flixter or fandango)

These are the only apps I've ever actually used (with my demon iPhone), and they are the only ones I can ever really need. If these are found on webOS, then I'm getting one like tomorrow.
    What's a homework app? Our DigiTask integrates with the Calendar.

Some of the others aren't possible because of the site. For example, I don't believe IMDB has a SDK.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Well, I am a university student, and having an app that helps me keep track of assignments and when they are due in relation to a specific course I'm taking with reminders, and potentially connected to my calendar so I don't have a calendar for school and a calendar for everything else is basically the only way I manage to stay on task. Particularly with reading assignments. (The run-on sentence there is killing me and I'm sorry about it)

As for IMDb, I am very sad. It is one of my most-used apps. Sad panda.
    Google+
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    Google+
    Yes, please.
    A browser emulator like Atomic or Journey for iOS. Some of my "must have" websites won't render properly with Webkit browsers. A browser that can ID itself as IE or Firefox.
    Another vote for a Sirius/XM app
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    1.) Sirius XM
    2.) HBO GO
    3.) An app much like the Citrix receiver, but for Windows 2008 R2 remote app. This would be great for enterprise customers.
    4.) ESPN fantasy sports
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    oh ya, and Log Me In please!!!