Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Slingplayer for Windows Phone was released today on Launch day...I am losing my patience and confidence...
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    Slingplayer for Windows Phone was released today on Launch day...I am losing my patience and confidence...
    Netflix too. and Shazam, imdb, ebay, and i'm sure others.

"Losing?" Not me. Long ago i lost confidence. But nobody says anything. I found it frustrating. i gave up though. But it's still a problem, a big one, even though it's all but ignored.
    Plants vs Zombies should be excellent, brilliant on the iPad, but I'm not so sure how it would be on a smaller screen (haven't played the iPhone version).
    A DLNA Player would be great. I setup a dlna server in my house to stream to my google tv, using that to my phone would be awesome.
    there should be a HULU app to watch tv show episodes etc.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    I had seen a simple function in samsung devices which SMS a message when SIM was changed. This is very useful in case of stolen phones. I have seen a similar app in Android too. Can we or do we have something similar for WebOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by cvendra View Post
    I had seen a simple function in samsung devices which SMS a message when SIM was changed. This is very useful in case of stolen phones. I have seen a similar app in Android too. Can we or do we have something similar for WebOS?
    I don't have GSM, but that sounds like a REALLY, REALLY awesome feature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    I want a touch keyboard app that allows me to use my screen instead of slideout keyboard when i don't feel the need to use it.
    This seems like an easy enough one to make... also comes in very handy if you break your keypad. I dropped my phone the other day and disconnected the keypad, quick fix for me but someone else coulda been really frustrated
    Okay here's my 2 cents. I wish I had time to make apps but... what happened to the edit feature in 'Videos' and why is there no upload?! Why isn't there an edit feature like that for MP3's I would love to be able to strip 10 secs out of an MP3 for a ringer instead of using the whole thing, especially if it has a long quiet intro.

I would really like to see an app that would record audio to an MP3 format (then edit it?!) also great for making your own ringers, or just keeping memos when you don't wanna type.

Why are all of the Stock Apps LOCKED I would love to free up some room by removing the NASCAR and NFL crap or after installing a good clock be able to remove the crap stock one.

Also I'd like some for work (I've seen some on the Iphone) for box fill/conduit fill (electrical wiring)
    just from browsing I can tell you that I have seen at least visual voicemail, craigslist, and image resize apps some may cost $$
    The game, Pocket Legends?

Friend just asked me if I had it because he wants to play it with me (He is android user) and I don't

Considering how easily Gameloft seems to port even their multi-player games, I don't see why this should be such a hard thing to do :O

Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by SooperDooper View Post
    zip unzip would be a lovely app. If i could have that i would not need my netbook anymore.
    Interesting...

I've looked up the libraries and this may be feasible. I'll try to cook something up.

I'm surprised that there isn't an app for this already.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Hello,

I am new to the forum. After listening to a friend boast about his Sprint Pre, I finally jumped and got the Verizon Palm Pre+.

I have installed lots of the homebrew patches thus far and am very happy so far.

I know people love to create these patches and I was wondering if someone had the time to create one for me?

My previous phone, the Samsung Omnia (although a POS), had a nice feature called etiquette mode. If the phone was placed face down on a surface the phone would automatically go into vibrate mode. Flip the phone up and it comes out. It would also silence incoming calls.

Any thoughts on whether or not this could be incoporated into WebOS? Or if people could use a homebrew patch like this?

Thanks.

-Anthony.
    Must have apps for webos devices-palm pre plus-palm pre 2, etc.:

SHAZAM

AGENDA ONE (from DeveloperOne.com)-although it still is only available for Windows Pocket PCs (iPAQs, etc.)

RED LINE (or similar bar code scanner). Also the webos devices should have an autofocus camera for this.

GOOGLE GOGGLES

I do not yet have a smart phone, but I wish that there would be enough requests for these apps that the app developers would consider developing them for webos devices. Without these apps available for webos devices, my consideration will be confined to the iPhone and Android devices.
    Hipstamatic

Camera Bag

or any other kind of photo/camera app

LastFm scrobbling

YouTube with login account - rating, comments and channel subscription
    Last edited by starsailor; 12/03/2010 at 07:28 PM.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by N1t0 View Post
    an app to identify music and an app to scan bar codes for the value minded shopper. also a penny arcade app
    Is there an app for scanning bar codes to compare prices now? Sorry if this has been answered already. I know that other phones now have this app, so I'm hoping there's one for the Pre now. Thank you.
    Alchemy (element game), and sound hound.
    And my big wish to get dictionatry kind App which could read xmd database files.
    For Windows Mobile it's for example MDict - it dosen't provide dictionary data itself, but use mdx libraries. With that app you can get any kind of portable dictionary installed in your smartphone and use those data anywhere even without web access.
    Don't look for solution - look for EXIT!
    My Palm Pre 2 and TouchPad 32GB are waiting for useful updates and enhancements
    Netflix
    Ustream
    Qik
    Square
    Native Picassa app (although casa is pretty good)
    not even wishing for Hulu since they are being jerks about streaming on anything but pc