Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    google earth!!!
    zip unzip would be a lovely app. If i could have that i would not need my netbook anymore.
    My wish is to have an app that preloads my favorite apps in card form upon start up. This way I could automatically have a preset couple of cards that load up.

At the same time I would love to have it when I close an application to default to a particular card.
    Last edited by davecttt; 07/12/2010 at 11:48 AM.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    1) Sports score app with background notification
    2) animated 3D weather effects on to the home screen like the HTC HD2
    3) Google latitude
    4) TuneWiki
    5) Shazam
    6) MLB at Bat
    7) Better games like fieldrunners & lemonade ty****. I mean air hockey & chess are great, but THEY can do better than that!!!
    sorry, no tunewiki player until palm allows developers to access the media library but the did release a LyricsSearch app with youtube features.
    I just need a simple app that displays absolutepunk.net/rss feed. An apsolute punk app would be pretty boss.
    My wish is that they would make a separate feed for ALL the "yadayadaAgent" apps...there are hundreds of these littering up the app feeds. At least if they were in their own feed I could turn them off from loading. And now I see that there "lawyersAgent" apps coming out.....this needs to get under control!
    my two cents worth...
    These are now available via Preware...just do a search for zip and you should find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by davecttt View Post
    My wish is to have an app that preloads my favorite apps in card form upon start up. This way I could automatically have a preset couple of cards that load up.

At the same time I would love to have it when I close an application to default to a particular card.
    There used to be an app that did this. I used it for a while but have since removed it. You could add apps to the list and it would automatically open each one for you...Sorry I can not remember the name of the app...I will look through and see if I can spot it for you.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    is there an app that can turn your camera into nightvision?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I am new to homebrew. Homebrew the brew your own beer not this web, been here for over 6 years.
    However I was so jealous when we was brewing beer and some friends that had Iphone has a homebrew app. Not the ones on web OS that make recommendations to your local bar, but one with recipes, timers and alcohol calculations.
    When you are making beer you are drinking beer and a timer to go off when things need to be added would be great.
    I recommend:
    BeerSmith Brewing Software, Recipes, Blog, Wiki and Discussion Forum
    to see a good computer based application for this.
    I have purchased about $50 in apps this past month and would love one that would help with homebrew.
    I would like to have PalmOS applications for WeOS:
    WordSmith;
    DocumentsToGo;
    TomTOm Navigator;
    iSilo - off-line WWW pages;
    DB Fahrplan;
    SplashID with desktop synchronization;
    Currency off-line currency exchange rate;
    Facer Launcher;
    Agendus - multiple searching within callendar events and contacts (like phone numbers including "635" or all tasks in category "my lectures")

Krecony
    How about a blip.fm app that was fully functional?
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    any app that has the ability to perform a search within contacts will be awesome.

example: search for "ames" and it returns all results with it like "James, Tames"....

Really convenient if you forgot the exact word you need to search for.

Used to have this in Takephone
    my kids have an app on Vzn that they hold their phone up to the music speaker as a song is playing and it will tell you the song and artist.

is there an app like that yet?
    Yahoo fantasy football app.
    HipHopDX app - news feed and streaming music.
    I want to be able to access folders on my home PC - not a VNC type client, a simple file browser with file transfer or viewer
    Quote Originally Posted by iwalkthrowwalls View Post
    Yahoo fantasy football app.
    HipHopDX app - news feed and streaming music.
    Fantasy Sports API:
    developer.yahoo.com/fantasysports/guide/index.html

I'm not sure if someone is already working on this or not, but there's definitely a marketable opportunity for this app. Yahoo officially produces an app for Android & iOS, but not WebOS.
    ******** Mint.com *******

Mobile Banking App would be sweet and would pay $$$ for it.........
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    i would like to see a patch that eliminates the wave arrow. it would be nice to get one more app on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Amos View Post
    my kids have an app on Vzn that they hold their phone up to the music speaker as a song is playing and it will tell you the song and artist.

is there an app like that yet?
    This is definitely one of my complaints/wants! All the other smart phones have it. Doesn't look like this is even a consideration for the Pre.