Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Shazam! I definitely want that, plus LastFM, and voice apps. And why not ask for the world and ask for Google Navigator!!!
    I'd like a tip calculator for pizza delivery drivers. You put in how much delivery fee you get per delivery, how much their total was, and how much they gave you. Then it'll add it all up so I can see how much I made in tips that night. I've got an idea, but no idea on how to program it
    would love to see a mint app
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipxy View Post
    It would be very nice of somebody could port VLC for Palm Pre.
    Something along those lines that has shown up on android is RockPlayerBase. Like VLC, it is able to handle a wide range of file types. Check out the specifics here: RockPlayerBase: The Android AVI, MKV, DIVX and RMVB player | OMG Android. I hope that it would be portable to WebOS. It'd be fantastic. Hell, I'd even pay for it. Not having to convert files anymore would be a dream.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I am looking for a Wireless Signal Meter that could detect wireless network signal strength in the vicinity of my pre+. Is there an app already or maybe something built in that I have overlooked?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Official NBA app
    Fantasy Football/Basketball app with a Yahoo plug-in
    Shazam
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    can someone please make a "dog whistle" app to annoy my neighbors barking ***** dog. Or some sort of noisy app, ie dog whistle, whiney cat, fire truck siren, squeeky ball. Please pm me when it's done, and thanks in advance
    hamachi app - to allow for virtual network connection from pre to computer or vice versa. I imagine this would be a useful app if you need files off a computer.
    Ive noticed a rooted linux version of hamachi working but for one who doesn't have the time/resources to explore it.
    Samsung SPH-M520 >> LG Lotus >> Palm Pre
    I'd love a phone block app. What do I mean? An app that I can quickly switch on and off the called ID blocker.

I'm a doc, and I get texts in the middle of the night with phone number of patients to call back. for example

Ms. Smith, mother of Jonny, 4 month old with fever 248-555-5555.

I want to just be able to click on the number and call the patient back without having to insert the *67. By turning on the ON CALL switch on my phone, *67 would be prefixed on every call I made.

But, when I'm not on call, I want my called ID displayed to the caller.

Any apps (or suggestions?)
    Looking thru the different pages there are some ideas that have been asked for that are currently available. DigiBar Pocket Bartendar and DigiPay PayPal Account Manager available in the app catalog by clicking provided links below. Also, check out the newest app DigiSerial.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    oh if you could only hear this dog bark
    I want whatsapp on my palm pre badly!!!!
    Ok, here's one that I really and truly want, but, cant find it:

A calculator app for the Pre that has the all of the exact same functionality as in the Treo 650.

That calculator is amazing.. because it has incredible unit-conversion features - its the best I ever saw, and, while I have seen some nice calculators and some nice conversion programs, for the life of me, I havent seen one with both integrated like the Treo had, stock.

I am going to be honest.. I truly love my Pre+, but, I keep my Treo 650 on my desktop, without the Sim card in, JUST to use that calculator application for work.

and, it looks good, too!

I'd gladly pay for it, without batting an eye.

And developers intersted?
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I hope this is the place for this post. I have 2 fuel mileage trackers, a medical history app, and a vet history app for my dogs. What I realize I need is an app to keep up with upgrades and renovations to our house - for instance, we're getting ready to put in new windows. A couple of years ago we replaced the central heat/air. New floors. Appliances. That kind of thing. List what you did, when, who did it, how much, etc.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    I hope this is the place for this post. I have 2 fuel mileage trackers, a medical history app, and a vet history app for my dogs. What I realize I need is an app to keep up with upgrades and renovations to our house - for instance, we're getting ready to put in new windows. A couple of years ago we replaced the central heat/air. New floors. Appliances. That kind of thing. List what you did, when, who did it, how much, etc.
    For all database type needs (like this one) I use either Evernote or Shopping Manager. In Shopping Manager just enter each upgrade as an item with the price, date, and who did it as a shop or note. Use categories or not, your choice. In preferences, choose which fields to display. Shopping Manager isn't specifically designed for home improvements, but it works. Alternately email evernote with home repair items and they will keep searchable records for you.
    i would like to have pay app all over the world
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I would like to have TiKi touch to talk app, Paper Toss game, and a app like the droid has called Task Manager which kills apps when not in use
    Words with Friends

Twitter App like TwitBird from the iPhone/iTouch

List app that will automatically alphabetize items on list
    Good morning

Firts time here, I have my Pre since June 8th and I love my Pre

I search for apps:

Digital Zoom

Magnify (I'm over 40 years old and I always forgot my glass to read!!!)

Dictaphone (Record when I'm in a meeting?

I search for the F105 Overclocking??

Thank's

Alain