Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Hm....

I would love more apps with food, I might just be a foodie.

Let's see I use calender a lot but nothing wrong with Pre default calender yet...

I'll keep in touch, more food though! Like Pastry recipes

DOGS! I would like an app about American Pit Bulls!!!!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlepore View Post
    Theme manager where we can DL various themes and change them on the fly instead of dealing with downloading, installing, uninstalling themes all the time.
    plus a big fat ugle one
    (+1)
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    android apple and bb just got an app called cnected I think. It's an instant mesaging service like BBM. This would be awesome if palm can get it's name in that group of players.
    Would love to see a better weather radar app.
    I will totally wish for WHATSAPP to be in webOS, currently using whatsapp for BB and iphone. It is really a message saver! Any kind webOS developer perhaps can approach whatsapp guys to maybe develop one?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I used CompanionLink for Google to sync my PalmOS Desktop to Google Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and TODOs. When I later fired up Zimbta Desktop on another machine, there was my info in Zimbra via Gmail (IMAP).

PalmOS Desktop->CompanionLink for Google->Google->Zimbra

Kind of convoluted, but it seems to work.
    Shazam
    Yahoo Messenger
    Sky Sports Score Centre
    Whats app Messenger
    My o2
    Follow Me on Twitter @LukeUNerd
    I'd love to have an app that allows for a quick reference for saxophone fingerings. maybe have 3 sections:

1) lower register

2) upper register

3) altissimo

I see there's like 3 or 4 guitar reference apps, which I use also, but since I'm learning alto, I could use an app that lets me pick a note and see its fingering. I'd pay 10 bucks for a decent one right now..

any takers?
    Quote Originally Posted by smcbeaven View Post
    Would really like to see:

- Ebay
    - Paypal
    - Shazam (or other music identifier)
    - Shop Savvy
    - Rom Emulators
    - Slingplayer
    - Flickr
    - Yellowpages
    - Credit Card Terminal
    - Guitar Tuner
    - Video Camera App
    - Doom
    - Hexen
    - Duke Nukem
    We just got a new app published in the app store. It is called DigiPay, this is a paypal app that also has a credit card terminal. Check it out in the app catalog on your WebOs phones or right here on PreCentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    Would love a program that would let me read my Filemaker databases (that have been, at various times, ported through Filemaker Mobile and JFile). Or even an app that would cleanly read some exported output of said databases.
    +1

I have a ton of JFile databases that need a home on WebOs !
    I'd love to see rssi in db and cell name/info for the various cellsites my phone is seeing. When I used to work at a carrier all the techs could make their regular handsets do this with a bit of firmware. I've gotta think with the power of this device it'd be a piece of cake as the phone is already doing it, it just needs to be displayed. Anyone have it?
    M100=> 180 => 270 => 600 => 650 => 680 => 680 => 680 => Pre(GSM Pre minus)=>Galaxy S2 32GB
    I'm living in Mexico City. I wish to can download apps from pre central and I can't.
    I wish a data base program lije Smart list to go.
    Regards
    stendhal...or better JRE functionality so we could run it
    Quote Originally Posted by wekya View Post
    I'd love to see rssi in db and cell name/info for the various cellsites my phone is seeing. When I used to work at a carrier all the techs could make their regular handsets do this with a bit of firmware. I've gotta think with the power of this device it'd be a piece of cake as the phone is already doing it, it just needs to be displayed. Anyone have it?
    That would be pretty slick alright. Updating every 5 seconds by default, but possibly adjustable??
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I've been searching and I can't seem to find a good app for ESPN sports. It's getting close to NCAA Football season, and I like to see scores from all of the games, not just team specific. I hate to bring it up, but the App for the iPhone is really nice for this.. is there something I'm missing for WebOS that's simliar to it?
    I really miss KeyCaps650! (and its equivalent for the Treo 600, KeyCaps600) allows you to easily capitalize letters, or use punctuation without uisng the shift or option keys on your keyboard. It’s very easy to set up and painless to use.

KeyCaps is free to download, and is donationware.

I WILL donate big..is Jason reading this?

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post

Make the calendar searchable
    Yes, and I want it to search the calander on the Pre, NOT Google, etc.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    An app to allow streaming of online tv shows like LOST, Heroes, NCIS, CSI, Smallville, etc. Something like the TV.COM app on iPhone and Android
    It would be very nice of somebody could port VLC for Palm Pre.
    Shazam
    Yahoo Messenger
    Sky Sports Score Centre
    Whats app Messenger