Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    You sir, make me real happy for saying that.

I'd like a call recorder, too (something Android DOESN'T have. Shh... Don't let them know or else they'll screw up your 9 month plan of not releasing mic APIs). The T-Pain app would actually be kinda cool sometime, when I'm mackin' on the ladies. Voice memos are the real deal, as well.

I'm beginning to wonder if Palm is having difficulty with Mic APIs. Or there's a conspiracy against call recording apps... or somethin' totally crazy. Mostly likely they just CAN'T do it, right?? Or else it would've been done already, right??

SDK 1.5 better bring something hard is all I'm saying, or webOS ain't gonna grow up. All there is to it. TODAY! TODAY! TODAY!!

/RANT. I've totally gotta rest.
    WebOS Chat room would be nice,
    A school timetable with an homeworknotebook. For me a must have
    And a dictionary which you can download. Cause in an other country i cant use my internet and the google translator or LEO are useless. Same think with google maps. i was lost in london und cound not use my gps because of no internet connection.
    Oh and MSN with E-buddy or s.th. like that. I dont like WindyLive.
    Last edited by torro; 03/21/2010 at 07:32 AM.
    I'm throwing a bump in for a REAL WORKING bar code scanner compare shopping app like the android OS has. I used my cousin's and saved 45 bucks in 1 store in 1 day with that app. That alone almost convinced me to drop the pre and pickup the sprint androit motorola phone. I see 2 already in the catalog, but neither 1 works.
    Last edited by GMSchiller; 03/21/2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    Quote Originally Posted by torro View Post
    A school timetable with an homeworknotebook. For me a must have
    And a dictionary which you can download. Cause in an other country i cant use my internet and the google translator or LEO are useless. Same think with google maps. i was lost in london und cound not use my gps because of no internet connection.
    Oh and MSN with E-buddy or s.th. like that. I dont like WindyLive.
    There is a really awesome school timetable/homework app that I believe is free, but I can't remember the name of it right now [and I left my Pre at a buddy's house].

There is also MapTool -or- Mapping Tool or something of that sort... which has a tool called JTileDownloader which will download local tiles for use with the MapTool. See here... http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...port-more.html
    Quote Originally Posted by protec--- View Post
    MSN messager
    You can add Windows Live with the messenger patch. Works amazingly well.

Only thing I want is Photoshop app
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    There is a really awesome school timetable/homework app that I believe is free, but I can't remember the name of it right now [and I left my Pre at a buddy's house].
    would be nice if u could look it up. because the only app I know doesnt work in germany.
    Palm had an app called Tide Tool... Great for boaters and surfers... I would LOVE to see this on WEBOS... This uses the data from XTide...
    Quote Originally Posted by torro View Post
    would be nice if u could look it up. because the only app I know doesnt work in germany.
    Email the dev and ask him to enable other countries!

I've yet to email a patch, theme, app developer or whoever... and have them not respond. Even Michael Badnarik and Noam Chomsky have replied to my emails [tho, totally unrelated to webOS]!! Just sayin'... it never hurts to ask THE MAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by awlom View Post
    Palm had an app called Tide Tool... Great for boaters and surfers... I would LOVE to see this on WEBOS... This uses the data from XTide...
    Yes... I asked about this a couple pages back!!

I emailed the dev of this app, and he's got no motivation whatsoever. Doesn't think he'd even remember how he hacked things together the first time... so it's not worth it to him.

It's all open-source, tho... from what it seems... so SOMEBODY could easily handle this for webOS:

Tide Tool for the PalmPilot

PLEASE!!!!

I need this app for fishing, and especially floundering in a few months!! I'll pay $5, I'm that desperate.
    Two things I'd like. 1 a truck driver logging app. There is one for the Iphone I believe but I don't want that garbage pphone. And 2 A program like excel where I can add expenses,fuel milage and purchase, miles driven etc. Something that can be sent to another WebOS phone or email account.
    We need to be able to send and recieve Photos/Files/Music/Etc Via Bluetooth!!!!
    I'd LOVE to see an app for the Bodybugg. One was just made for the Iphone so it would be great to have one for the Pre.
    A journal/diary app. I use Daynotez on my Palm Tungsten. I don't really need anything that big, but would like personal and business categories and time and date stamping.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Would love to have a face swap app lilke the iphone.....my friend has been clowning me all week with it.
    A Gamefly app should be added to this is of apps wanted, after all there is a NetFlix app. Other then API issues (not that I know of availability) I do not see why there isn't an app.
    Can someone please create an application for accessing and updating ones's gamefly queue. Can't a token passing approach be used for member signin?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awlom View Post
    Tide Tool would be great, I hope the developer is reading!!!
    I'd like to request a pgp plug-in for the native mail client. Would help me out a lot.
    Still waiting for a quick voice recorder. Some of us old folk have a hard time remembering everything all the time and riding on the expressway is a bad time to put pen to paper so a recorder would be sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller View Post
    I'm throwing a bump in for a REAL WORKING bar code scanner compare shopping app like the android OS has. I used my cousin's and saved 45 bucks in 1 store in 1 day with that app. That alone almost convinced me to drop the pre and pickup the sprint androit motorola phone. I see 2 already in the catalog, but neither 1 works.
    I like this +1