Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Since we have the same App as the IPhone's Remote App, wondering if someone knows if we are going to get the App Supercam. This App allows you to watch a remote DVR, such as a Security Camera system, thru the internet.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tman9476 View Post
    There should be an app so you can find apps that cost .99 but are free if you just used a web based app
    haha
    How about a lie detector app... Where it could read the pulses in your fingertips for accurate results, touchin the screen maybe with four fingertips
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I want a Sirius/XM app and also the flight controller app and the tower defense app they have for the Iphone.
    Has anyone ever seen a QR reader app for WebOS?
    I've been searching for a while on the net but I found nothing...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    How about a lie detector app... Where it could read the pulses in your fingertips for accurate results, touchin the screen maybe with four fingertips
    That's not how touch screens work...
    i may have mentioned this in this thread previously, but a ustream or stickam stream/view app would be pretty cool. Then I wouldn't have to be jealous when people in my twitter timeline say "Hey! I live on Ustream from my iPhone...

i know, it's purely a toy. if i say that i will use it for videoconferencing for work, will someone develop it? please?
    I saw an App on the Iphone of a Friend that just monitors a text you entered fullscreen that slites in landscape over the screen.

It's nice if you are in a club and want a beer, you just type "beer" and a bright white "beer" slides over the black screen in landscape.

Shouldn't be hard to realize, no?

Would love something like that.
    I have looked everywhere for a better 3 way calling app. The whole dialer sucks really lets be honest. If i could have any app right now it would be a revamped dialer with enhanced 3 way calling. ie hang up on individual parties instead of having the one option of end all calls. And once your on a conference call there is no way to drop one line and place another call. I use 3 way calling allllll the time for business and my pre is going to find its way to the trash if i can find a better app for 3 way calling. Any ideas??
    A minute beep or minute counter
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'd like to see a book library organizer so that I can keep track of my library and book wishlists.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i want an app that turns my pre into a scale, so i can keep track of my weight.
    anybody with me? no?
    just start app and step on? no?
    Last edited by toofless; 12/30/2009 at 11:22 AM.
    I could really use a timecode calculator app for video and film
  14. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo_Ben View Post
    That's not how touch screens work...
    But it would be a fun gag to play on people. Maybe have different results depending on finger location on the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    But it would be a fun gag to play on people. Maybe have different results depending on finger location on the screen.
    HAHAHA.... *Now* I get it!!
    Link to the new event screen in the calendar. I don't like Quick Event; would like a direct link to the native event dreate screen.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyPre View Post
    Fellow Pre Owner and Ski Enthuastist,

There should be a Snow/Ski Report App that not only includes just the weather but also could possibly have trail maps to most Ski Resorts.
    Ski
    Here is my personal wish list. Let me know if you know of any that are out there

Shazam-like audio/music recognition
    Voice recognition typing
    Contact tagging - being able to create groups or search people by tags/categories
    Backgammon
    Business expense tracker with some type of export function (to give to accountants)
    Image crop after taking photo
    Mojong
    Tetris
    Allrecipes.com sync
    multiple timers in one app, both countdown and count up.
    CATCH PHRASE PLEASE!!!!! (Call it Phrase catcher?)
    How about an app that will remove patches and themes and reinstall's them. maybe it could save what the theme and patches were to a file on the pre and then when you launch the program after an update it downloads the patches and themes then reinstalls them. (maybe this app could remove the patches and themes and store it in a safe way on the pre so that an update doesnt affect that file and then reinstall so that it will not have to download, which would be nice for me since sprint is rolling out the new 4g network and we dont have 3g yet come on sprint!!!)