Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Anyone else getting sick n tired of having to swipe the [zoomed in] text window over as you're typing a message?

It'd be nice if their was an app that allows the window to follow the cursor during those times we have it zoomed in so we can actually see what we're doing.
    Last edited by xfbo; 11/22/2009 at 08:34 PM.
    i would like to have a bartender app where it has mixed drink recipes sounds like a easy quick couple of dollars for a dev jazz it up though show some graphics of drinks mixing as you can check off the ingredients as you go or not id but it wish it was one unless there is alreadt an app like this if so lemmei know
    I don't think its really an app but i wish there was some way to make new pages FOR your apps rather than only 3 and having to scroll down thru them. a la iphone
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there is an game app called Words with Friends? It's basically the game Scrabble and you can play opponents online. The iPhone has this app/game, is there one or something similar for the Pre? If not, anyone willing to make one?!??!! Thanks!
    voices like on the iphone
    theres a patch for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJilly View Post
    I don't think its really an app but i wish there was some way to make new pages FOR your apps rather than only 3 and having to scroll down thru them. a la iphone
    theres a patch for that
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    A ringtone editor to edit mp3 for ringtones on the phone without a PC
    Quote Originally Posted by xfbo View Post
    Anyone else getting sick n tired of having to swipe the [zoomed in] text window over as you're typing a message?

It'd be nice if their was an app that allows the window to follow the cursor during those times we have it zoomed in so we can actually see what we're doing.
    OH MY GOD, YES!!!

I don't even understand how some of you can use webOS with the way the "zoom to 1/4 of the text field" feature works. That is easily the MOST FRUSTRATING part of webOS. The Memo app is just plain trash, but at least it doesn't go out of its way to tick me off.
    One thing i would pay for is a Spotify Client would pay like 10 dollars for it if it came to the app catalog
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Here is an idea I have seen in use on some other mfg's phones; Heartbeat:
    • Make Pre's centre button blink, say, once every five seconds
    • Additionally, why not extend the idea even further. When there are unread
      messages, make a series of rapid blinks (three?) in the above-mentioned periods

No new messages: _____*_____*_____*_____*
    New messages arrived: ____***____***____***____***
    (* marks blink)

That would be cool!
    Not worth the effort? I am willing to pay few bucks for this and I believe somebody else would too.
    Last edited by Lemstil; 11/26/2009 at 05:34 AM.
    Evolution RGB like game and some Tower Defense games.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Might sound odd, but something to copy SMS messages to the SIM as they arrive (so my car bluetooth can read them to me as I drive)
    I wish we had Slacker and Last FM, Pandora is cool and all but it recycles the same songs too often.
    Bejeweled game.
    The ability to manage Calendar alerts separately for each Calendar account.
    -or-
    The ability to enable / disable calendar alerts separately for each Calendar account.

I have both personal and professional calendars and would love to be able to hear alerts for my personal calendar while not hearing them for my professional one.

Thanks,

KC
    There's a few "shopping list" apps... but none of them do what I think would make them really useful...

(1) You should be able to pre-define items that you buy a lot, each with "need" checkboxes for you to build up your shopping list over time. Most have that.

(2) But the "need checkbox" should actually be a "spinner" so that you can increase the amount needed (up or down).

(3) You should be able to pre-define "recipes" that you make a lot, each defined as a list of other pre-defined items.

(4) Each recipe should have a "need spinner" just like an item, and it should increment each of the items it is made up of.

(5) When you go shopping, you should be able to go into a mode where it just shows you the low-level items you need and gives you a "got it" checkbox.

That's good enough to be a great Shopping List program. But then you can do even better if you allow them to define "Stores"... though it should be Optional.

(6) You can add a list of Stores that you often visit. When you go into shopping mode, you select a Store.

(7) In addition to the "got it" checkbox, there would be a "found in" spinner where you can put in what aisle you found it in... support negative numbers. It should then store a table of "store-item" pairs that keep track of what aisle each item is in at each store.

(8) Then when you bring up the list in shopping mode for a particular store, it should sort the items by the "found in" field... so everything is in the order you will find it as you walk methodically through the store!

That would blow all the Shopping List programs that I have seen out of the water... but maybe it already exists somewhere.
    Skype!!!!
    some way...ANY way..to download ringtones
    tons more games (onesthat arent basic and boring looking) (ones that actually require some skill)