Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Geministyle View Post
    okay I was thinking yesterday, why doesn't the Palm Pre have a "Sprint" app to check minutes, usage, & bill payment? Also I would love an Ebay & paypal app!
    I like your style. Hmm.. maybe that's 'cause we're both Geminis!

An Ebay app would definitely rock my socks off.
    Location based reminders or tasks:
    I'd like to be able to input a lat/lon or designate my current location when I'm there and add these locations to a list.
    I then want to be able to input a list/tast/reminder ect. that is linked to the location and notifies me about this when I'm there.

Similarly I'm curious if one phone with wifi can detect when another specific phone is present through say the MAC address. Can I teach my phone to recognize my friend's and then link reminder's to him? "Tell Bob about blah blah blah"

I'd like a location based channel search for as many TV providers as possible. I tell my phone I want to watch ESPN on Dish network and it gives me the channel I can ask the waitress to turn to at the sports bar.
    Even better, show me the current channel guide for said service.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    A call recorder, that'll record any phone calls I make in a downloadable format.
    I would love for someone to upgrade the PDF viewer for the Plam Pre.

And allow us to store documents in different folders, be able to use any side of the Pre to view the pdfs and not just upright. Be able to go to another page with the flip of a finger and not with the bottom arrow. Or when using the arrow, if we are at the bottom of the page then, that the new page loads from the top.

The Pre's pdf viewer is really poor and hard to use and I hope my plea is heard!

Thanks.

Eric.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I'd love a recipe finder app. You would type in a search for a certain dish, say chicken alfredo, and it would search the web...or a specific site..for the recipe. And then if you press a button it will put it into a shopping list format for you.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Looking at the new currency converter app made me think of this one. Maybe I'm the only one who would use it.

I watch a TON of old movies and sometimes when they talk about money I wonder how much the amount they are talking about would equal today. For instance, a movie from 1933 I was watching was talking about a house that costs $16,000. How much would that be today? It would be fun to have an app that would covert that amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by susank2 View Post
    I'd love a recipe finder app. You would type in a search for a certain dish, say chicken alfredo, and it would search the web...or a specific site..for the recipe. And then if you press a button it will put it into a shopping list format for you.
    This would be great!

I would request that it also include a "What I've Got" feature, where you could select or type in ingredients that you have on hand and it would populate a list of recipes that could be made with them.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of an app that could automatically email new pictures to my an email address in the background? I would like to setup a new GMAIL account and have my phone send the pictures to it as I take them. Could be a good security tool also if your phone was stolen.
    There's a number of GPS apps that send your Pre's location. None of them have access to the camera APIs yet, tho.
    Would some care to make an app that can be used to track dining out?

It should include the obvious: Name, Date (complete with time), Cost, Notes

Other things I'd like: Restaurant Info i.e. Address, Phone, Email, website (phone, email and website should be "active links"), Cost optionally divided into food, alcohol, bar, tax and tip, Head Chef(s), Owner(s), Cuisine, Required Attire (Formal, Coat and Tie, Business Casual, Casual, Beach Bums Welcome), # of people in party, cost per person, Running Cost total, Password protection, Star rating 1-5 with 1/2 stars, Reservation entry auto created in calendar or just a shortcut to the calendar to do it my self, restaurant "wish list" tag in a record and remove from "wish list" (does not delete record/entry).

I would like to be able to sort restaurants visits by date, restaurant name, rating or total cost. Also, when the app opens I'd like it to default to a list of the restaurants visited by date with the date displaying to the right (excluding "wish list").

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfang001 View Post
    A call recorder, that'll record any phone calls I make in a downloadable format.
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    Group text messages plz
    Quote Originally Posted by nthimage View Post
    A GPS based Lap Timer. Sure it wouldn't be as accurate as a Vbox, but for a phone app that automatically resets visually your lap time, and stores things like acceleration... really cool stuff. I'd pay for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by McRoth View Post
    I would like to have an App for hiking or off-roading that would track your route on either Google Maps or a 3D type of map.

Thanks!
    A big plus one for all of the above!!!

I'd also dig:
    - an eBay app
    - that iphone Bump feature, be really cool if we could bump either phone.
    - and this might sound dumb but I think a simple lil app that would include the scroll slider we see on the right side of the pc screen would be a nice addition.
    Last edited by xfbo; 11/17/2009 at 08:16 PM.
    I've been using this app on my Ipod touch. I am getting ready to purchase the "Pre." Lose it is a wonderful app would love to see it for the pre
    I know this will sound dumb, but Id like a gun app and a better and more responsive lightsword app. I messed around with a HTC Hero and those type of apps ran much smoother.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    What about a visual voicemail app using youmail services?

Free Visual Voicemail Coming To Sprint Palm Pre
  15. Ryo
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    3) Google latitude
    My Wish too...

maybe more users should write it there:
    Does the palm pre support google latitude? - Google Mobile Help
    i would love to have an app which counts my sms and call durations
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Apps for new/expecting parents:
    (1) Contraction timer: this should be an easy one to do, there was one on the Palm Treo.

(2) Baby care: On android there's a great app called "Baby ESP"- (ESP = eat, sleep, ****) and on iphone there's "trixie tracker". These help you keep track of all the stuff you have to do with a new baby.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ebay
    paypal
    sprint account management
    kinoma play
    scoremobile or sportstap
    quicken app that sync's with desktop
    Mahjong!!!

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in to make this phone awesome for us.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Androids Version Of Google Maps