Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i would love to see an app like the worldcard for the fuze
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester559 View Post
    Gun app!

Those long days at work are starting to get to me, and I need something to blow steam off with... like a gun app!
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnee View Post
    a KeePass that uses the same database format as the desktop... right now I share tween my windows and linux boxes, keeping the DB in sync with Dropbox. If there was a way to mesh with that... or least sync.

Oh, and a dropbox app would be nice.
    Yes, an app that is compatible with the KeePass database would be great! I'm also sharing between Windows and Linux boxes, and was using it on my old WiMo device.

KeePass can also export its data into various formats, so an importer of a CSV file maybe would be easier to do as a starter?
    1. Audible app - MUST HAVE
    2. Voice commands
    3. Slacker radio
    4. Quickbooks Mobile - something to allow me to enter in customer info onsite and process credit cards, and then sync with my desktop version.
    5. Decent 3D games (not picky here...)
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Graphic EQ
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Fellow Pre Owner and Ski Enthuastist,

There should be a Snow/Ski Report App that not only includes just the weather but also could possibly have trail maps to most Ski Resorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olodin View Post
    Yes, an app that is compatible with the KeePass database would be great! I'm also sharing between Windows and Linux boxes, and was using it on my old WiMo device.

KeePass can also export its data into various formats, so an importer of a CSV file maybe would be easier to do as a starter?
    there is hopyfully a chance keyring will have this import option in the future:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/keyring
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    hero of sparta !
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Callblocker, callblocker, callblocker...you guys get the pic here. Anyone know why this hasn't been developed yet?
    App request: playlist.com app i dont konw if anyone else uses this website but its sweet...i was hoping that someone had it built into their music player already. but its a website that lets you search for other's music, create playlists and play them. the website itself uses flash so i cant use it. I was hoping someone could make one that would let you login to your playlist.com account and if even the basics not add songs to your playlist but play your existing songs.
    I'm no expert, but from what I've learned it has to do with Palm not releasing needed info to developers...what a croc... they know how rich somebody is going to get off this app. For now, go to preware if you haven't already and get call block/rejector, and don't forget to thank Elryon and everyone who is working on this! I know there are several developers trying to get something going. I wrote to the guy who owns CallBlock, he says he doesn't have the equipment or whatever is necessary in his country yet to do it. I REALLY MISS that application from my Centro!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Group text messages plz
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    DevToaster - Rev - iPhone app development, Great iPhone apps, and more

We NEED this on the Pre! Hopefully the OS is open enough for the dev. to be able to do this. I know I'd pay for the whole shebang!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Does anyone remember the game Slay? It is just simple enough that it could work perfectly for mobile apps. I wonder why the copyright holder hasn't yet made a version available for the iPod, Droid and Pre...

Also, Microsoft should bring back Mr. Chips from Win95. That puzzle game was tons of fun!
    Would some care to make an app that can be used to track dining out?

It should include the obvious: Name, Date (complete with time), Cost, Notes

Other things I'd like: Restaurant Info i.e. Address, Phone, Email, website (phone, email and website should be "active links"), Cost optionally divided into food, alcohol, bar, tax and tip, Head Chef(s), Owner(s), Cuisine, Required Atire (Formal, Coat and Tie, Business Casual, Casual, Beach Bums Welcome) Running Cost total, Password protection, Star rating 1-5 with 1/2 stars, Reservation entry auto created in calendar or just a shortcut to the calendar to do it my self, restaurant "wish list" tag in a record and remove from "wish list" (does not delete record/entry).

I would like to be able to sort restaurants visits by date, restaurant name, rating or total cost. Also, when the app opens I'd like it to default to a list of the restaurants visited by date with the date displaying to the right (excluding "wish list"), pretty much like the check book app.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markgowen View Post
    i would love to see an app like the worldcard for the fuze
    +1 and also a imdb app
    okay I was thinking yesterday, why doesn't the Palm Pre have a "Sprint" app to check minutes, usage, & bill payment? Also I would love an Ebay & paypal app!
    Can somone please make a bacon latte?..................jk of course. I would really like someone to make a "turn screen off" button so I do not have to use the physical power button all the time.

Make it so.
    Date stamp for pictures
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Another vote for a Google Wave app, or at least a Wave notification app.