Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    To all of the people who keep requesting apps that are on the Iphone, why did you not buy an Iphone instead of a Pre?

I had not heard of the photo swap "game" - I like that a lot as I take a lot of pictures and like to see what others are seeing in their individual worlds.

Finally have 10 posts and and can now add links - yea, my life is complete.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazinfly View Post
    To all of the people who keep requesting apps that are on the Iphone, why did you not buy an Iphone instead of a Pre?

I had not heard of the photo swap "game" - I like that a lot as I take a lot of pictures and like to see what others are seeing in their individual worlds.

Finally have 10 posts and and can now add links - yea, my life is complete.
    Some, (like me) do have an iPhone for my work, and then my personal phone is my Pre. I would like to see a couple of apps that are currently available on the iPhone that I could use on my Pre. This would help pair down to one phone most of the time, if possible for me.
    Apps I would like to see:
    USA Today
    Facebook (native of course)
    Docs to go
    Say where
    Vlingo
    NPR news
    Discovery
    TN5250 emulator
    Is there an Open Office version in the works?

I have an old SanDisk 2GB Cruzer that has a feature called U3. Basically an application environment on the flash frive. In that Environment I have a version of Open Office installed. The footprint is very small, possibly perfect for the Pre.

Has anyone heard of a port of OO to the Pre?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Anyone how too go about getting one?
    is orb really the only solution for sirius right now? i just dont want to leave the mac on all day to listen to sirius. anything new regarding being able to stream sirius on the pre?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I wish the Pre had the ability to "beam" events. My wife still has a Centro and I used to beam events from my Treo 700p to her frequently. I know the Pre does not have an IR port, but would it be possible to use Bluetooth to exchange info like calendar events? I wish there was an app or tweak to do this.
    All I want is the calendar my Centro has for a PRE.
    eWallet
    Epocrates
    Mobipocket
    RSS reader (done?)
    A calendar that allows for appointment timezone settings
    Last edited by Don'tPanic; 10/10/2009 at 12:53 PM.
    USR Pilot 5000->3Com PalmPilot Pro->Palm IIIx->Palm 515->Palm TT3->Treo 700p->HTC Touch Pro->Palm Pre->HTC Evo
    my wife wants to know if there will be a "period calender" app coming any time soon?
    Call block and text msg block app
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I would love to see shop savvy on the pre!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I would like to have an App for hiking or off-roading that would track your route on either Google Maps or a 3D type of map.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Would love a time zone app that you can customize to track times in different cities around the world. I could sure use one!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    - Weather app that sits in the notification tray, similar to the Quick System Tasks app. The notification area would have current temp, feel like temp, currrent condition, then maybe a few icons that open the main app to show more details

- App to make the Pre usable as a bluetooth keyboard. Specifically for the PS3. Then an app that skins the keyboard to make it look like a remote control that can be used with video playback on the PS3.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    spoofcall app.

I hate doing it from the site when I feel like calling coworkers on a saturday night from the bosses number. Very childish but tons on lols
    When adding a calendar event or changing the date of an event, the user is confronted with selections for day number, month name and year using "cool" spinning entry fields.

Why not just present me with a Month View, so I can easily choose "next Monday" or "the first Monday of next month" or whatever.

I feel I have to have a calendar open on another device or on a piece of paper to do scheduling on my Pre.

My old Treo and all my previous other Palm devices had this interface, why lose this functionality?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Open Office support would be nice. We've switched our company to OOo, and use the native format over doc and xls.
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerator View Post
    I would like to see a ringtone editor so you can edit your music to have just certain sections of the music that work great for ringtones.
    That would be slick, there was a great app I had for my Centro that did this.
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tdlonghorn View Post
    I am a long term user of palm phones and have my SMS databases for the last several years. Once they are on my personal computer you can convert them to CVS format for viewing.

I would like to be able to:

1. Backup the SMS data (preferably already in CSV format) from the Pre
    2. Import SMS data from a CSV formatted File.

I would be willing to pay $15 for software that does this.

If the software added the ability to backup the sqlite database (at least the call info and sms data) with the ability to restore that specific data..

I would be willing to pay $29
    I totally agree!

Plus, I'd love the additional ability to import that data from PalmOS' old pdb files! That way, I could import my years' worth of Treo SMS conversations into my Pre!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    A GPS based Lap Timer. Sure it wouldn't be as accurate as a Vbox, but for a phone app that automatically resets visually your lap time, and stores things like acceleration... really cool stuff. I'd pay for that!