05/25/2009, 06:58 PM
Adding the following to my list after seeing suggestions and looking on my Centro.
- Agendus or someone needs a more robust calendar app.
- Mint.com app, Ultrasoft Money or maybe the Intuit app will solve this for me if they add synergy and they don't nickel and dime me to death with upgrades.
- Amazon app. There prices are good enough that shopping around usually isn't worth it now that I have Prime and free shipping.
- eWallet or comparable.
- Bible with mulitple translations
- LogmeIn or similar
On my palm, I also make good use of:
- Simple, but robust timer app with count up, down, stopwatch and a few alarms
- PowerOne financial calculator
- Exercise tracker with exercises, reps, sets, weight and progress tracking
BTW, most of the stuff I saw on the iPhone app store was JUNK. We have to have a better way to sift through the useless crap to find something that actually improves our lives. Also, I'm a proponent of web vs. app in most cases, but in some the presentation on the web is for those with much better eyesight than me. In those cases, simipified data queries are much better (e.g. stocks, sports scores, weather). Remember the Palm VII. I actually liked the idea back then.
Originally Posted by realistdreamer