Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Stock Ticker - so I can stay up to date on my favorite stocks.

Sound Recorder - I know its lame but sometimes handy.

an app that allows me to show other things in the background besides just a stationary background.

change ringer to allow Vibrate Then Ring like my Mogul had. Loved that advanced warning before the sucker started ringing during a meeting.
    oh please Skype IM at least, if Voip isn't possible for now.
    Id like to see a starmap which recognizes my location and shows the nightsky overhead. That will be a really cool app

Another app that id like to see is a tokbox client ..
    Please add Project Tracker to the OP.

Those of use that are in the Construction Industry Could use a program that has a gant chart used for tracking Projects and their deadlines.

Something like Microsoft Project or Milestone!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jan3361 View Post
    imeem for the pre
    yes I agree.....if you look @ my thread "we really need these apps!!!!!" I did say that imeem radio would be cool......hope someone makes this app soon.....you can get this app for iphone
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Would really like to see Sprint Navigation as an option to goto in the Universal Search instead of just Google Maps. When I just start to type an address, it can search with Google Maps, but I'd like the ability to have turn-by-turn directions like in the Sprint Navigation too without actually opening that program first!
    I would like to see a ringtone editor so you can edit your music to have just certain sections of the music that work great for ringtones.
    I would love to see my facebook Inbox integrated with my e-mail
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmw1831 View Post
    I would like to see an app that allows you to take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen at the current time and save it into photos. I have seen it on the ipod touch and it would have come in very helpful in a situation i had on my pre.
    Already done; press orange button + Shift button + P button. Copies to screen captures folder. Do what you will after that.

If I misunderstood your desire, I apologize.
    The caller spoof app!
    My wife has very bad reception at her work. There is enough sprint signal that the phone does not switch to roam. (Verizon has a good signal at her work location.) It would be very useful if an app could switch the phone to roam based on a time schedule, or based on a GPS location.

The same would be useful for enabling wifi based on GPS location.
    Sports score app....
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    video player for multiple formats like dvix and staff like that
    Thanks
    the app that I would like the most is an NBA live games app like the iphones MLB at bat, I would pay $50 for an app like this, and also bejeweled 2, I can play that game for hours on my ipod w/o getting tired of it!!!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by almostam View Post
    The caller spoof app!

+1
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    auto-sort apps in launcher, by frequency of use, alphabetically, time/date downloaded, any other useful sorting options.
    I would like to have an app that creates a virtual "turn screen off" button. My power button on my original pre broke and my new one is already getting weak. I like to keep my screen default on time at 60 seconds, but I would like another option to turn off the screen without using the physical power button.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    i wish they had a Pre version that would do basically what the Top Area Codes program does ranosoft.net/treo/top-area-codes

I had this on my Centro and i loved how it displayed the city and state of the number calling me..you can even have it show the state on a map. Very useful (not the state map part), but I am not seeing it on the wish list anywhere
    Is it just me, or is there no good app for taking notes on the Pre?

I tried Evernote, and I lost a couple of notes that didn't save properly. The "Memos" app works great for a post-it note type app, but as a student, I would love to see an app that is more like a text editor. Preferably this app would have the ability to sync with a computer somehow, or export as text files for viewing on a computer, but that is more of a luxury. Searching abilities would be nice too...
    I Am T-Pain app