Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    I am trying to find a voice memo recorder. I used that all the time on my 580. I would wake up in the middle of the night and grab the phone and say do not forget to do blah blah blah or get a phone call and someone wants to give me a phone number or directions, I just hit the record button and did not have to write anything down. I miss that wore than any other app. If anyone knows of one out there, please let me know.
    Gun app!

Those long days at work are starting to get to me, and I need something to blow steam off with... like a gun app!
    I doubt we'd see one, but I'd love to see a Citrix client app for the Pre. They seem to be a little more Windows mobile oriented though. Maybe something with Java.

Something else I'd like to see at some point is an enhancement to Docview or a 3rd party emulator like My MobileR for Win Mobile, or what Idokorro (now Rove) used to have for Blackberries that let you connect the mobile to a computer and display what is on the mobile screen on the computer, and potentially projector. Not a necessity, but would be pretty cool for training or presentations.
    +1 Citrix
    +1 Hulu
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    yahoo fantasy sports
    +1 This we need ASAP, it's Football Season.
    I would like to see an app that allows you to take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen at the current time and save it into photos. I have seen it on the ipod touch and it would have come in very helpful in a situation i had on my pre.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hulu and an ebook reader
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    and a media app that can play avi files and audiobooks.
    Being a resident of california it would be great to make a medical marijuana dispencery finder app.
    For GPS to turn on and off wifi at certain spots automatically.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i would like to see a pattern lock similar to or exactly like the one developed for android.
    TRAPSTER
    TRAPSTER
    TRAPSTER

-Video
    -more customizable sounds (ability to select a different sound for every type of notification/function)
    -turn off the key beeps in the dialer, and turn off the shutter sound in the camera
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    how about an gps app for tell you the distance from one point to another if you mark one spot then go to another would tell you the distance between them. For marking golf courses? or settling who had the longest drive LOL
    How about a app for aim that lets you change your picture icon... Seems easy enough.. SIdekicks can do it and they suck!!! Just an idea..
    --I need a calculator/conversion app (for different weights of measure, volumes, distances, etc.)
    --Countdown app. Can be customized for different dates, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, retirement, deadlines and pictures can be uploaded correspondingly. Would be nice to have some sounds/alarms associated with it as well.
    Last edited by vuminhthule; 09/18/2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: More ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by cmw1831 View Post
    I would like to see an app that allows you to take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen at the current time and save it into photos. I have seen it on the ipod touch and it would have come in very helpful in a situation i had on my pre.
    I second that. It's a handy feature on the iPods.
    Is it possible at this point to create an app that allows file transfer over WiFi on a home network?

I can do what I need to for the most part wirelessly. I'd like to also be able to transfer files from my computer to my Pre wirelessly also.

I'm sure others would like this as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmw1831 View Post
    How does that differ from the screenshots that we can take now? Other than the 3 keys to press.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenoan View Post
    i would like to see a pattern lock similar to or exactly like the one developed for android.
    +1
    Loopt and facebook come on palm and sprint i know you got them dont hold out