Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    site is down, wow. Palm???
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Go to youtube and check the videos out there are like 20 of them showing off multitouch.
    Well when were those videos recording is the question? I didn't say it was never present. I am just wondering why we haven't seen evidence of it LATELY. Again don't me point to videos which are from CES. That just proves that it was there and supported at that time. But lack of any recent evidence begs the question why we haven't seen it again and again. Of course lack of recent evidence of it doesn't mean that it is not there anymore. But the demo videos from few months ago doesn't guarantee that it will still be there at launch time.

To be clear I have no solid proof to back the fact that it is not there anymore. Hence I said that it is my "GUESS" and that guess is based on reasons mentioned above. You can choose to ignore that guess and move on.

Peace!!
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdude View Post
    Well when were those videos recording is the question? I didn't say it was never present. I am just wondering why we haven't seen evidence of it LATELY. Again don't me point to videos which are from CES. That just proves that it was there and supported at that time. But lack of any recent evidence begs the question why we haven't seen it again and again. Of course lack of recent evidence of it doesn't mean that it is not there anymore. But the demon videos from few months ago don't guarantee the fact that it will still be there at launch time.

To be clear I have no solid proof to back the fact that it is not there anymore. Hence I said that it is my "GUESS" and that guess is based on reasons mentioned above.

Peace!!
    Both PreCentral and Palm Info Center got videos from CTIA, at the beginning of April. At least one of them shows off the web browser, which includes a pinch zoom. Go search it out for yourself. If it was there in April, they aren't going to remove it with less than two months before they have to launch the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libb View Post
    If it was there in April, they aren't going to remove it with less than two months before they have to launch the thing.
    I hope you are right.
    PalmGoon just got Engadgeted - the site is down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    site is down, wow. Palm???
    Just keep refreshing. I think it's getting overloaded.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    MY GOD when they get flash on this phone and I can have my Yahoo Fantasy Baseball stat tracker automatically updating on a card I will be in HEAVEN.
    This browser is the best in the business. I am very impressed!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Looks good!
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    PalmGoon just got Engadgeted - the site is down.
    Man, I'd love to see that stats for PalmGoon server. I'll bet they never had a load like this.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    How are they getting such gorgeous screen shots?

Is this the Pre screen capture?

Truly awesome!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    How are they getting such gorgeous screen shots?

Is this the Pre screen capture?

Truly awesome!
    Someone is leaking SDK shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    This browser is the best in the business. I am very impressed!
    I just can't wait to start using it.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12