Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Excellent!!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I can't wait!!!!!
    Looks magnificent !!!!
    Beautiful.
    Are those the copy and paste short cuts -- center button + "c" or touch plus "c"
    I like it, I hope it's not a 2 handed move. I've always liked Palm's traditional menu button + letter shortcuts.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I hope it "synergizes" with Google Tasks or Remember The Milk... then it would be super awesome!
    Yeah, I need to know what is syncs with. I am assuming it will sync with Exchange. Also, I would like to see how it handles categories. It sure is pretty though.
    Looks great...simpe but very effective!

I don't think that's the center button you're going to push for copy and paste, probably one of the other action buttons or something like that. After all, the center button minimizes your current app.
    Beautiful. I was always going to use it on my Treo, but it's not really as user friendly... This looks a lot simpler.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
  10. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    My pants just got tighter.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    They just posted Memo's as well. Simple yet make sense how stickies are posted all over the card. Meet the “Memos” app on the Pre | Palm Goon
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Interesting. I still want to see how memos work when the board gets filled. How does it work with 10 memos or 1,000. And how categories work, and all that other stuff.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    The Pre Launch guide says that tasks will sync with Exchange. Good news, and its definitely something my iPhone does not do.
    sadly, i never use tasks. if i have to do something i put it on the calendar to make sure it gets done.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    The Pre Launch guide says that tasks will sync with Exchange. Good news, and its definitely something my iPhone does not do.
    i thought iphone includes EAS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i thought iphone includes EAS?
    It does, but not tasks. Apple doesn't deem it important.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    It does, but not tasks. Apple doesn't deem it important.
    so what you got? contacts, calendar, and email?
    I really like the tasks app but I'm not crazy about the memos. I know it will just be short amount of time before Evernotes comes up with an app for the Pre until then I will just access Evernotes from the browser. Evernotes rocks for anyone who was wondering. I have over 2000 evernotes and I can find the one I am looking for in about 0.5 seconds!
    Remember Everything. | Evernote Corporation
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    so what you got? contacts, calendar, and email?
    exactly. In OS 3.0 they are adding a notes sync. This might be a local sync only since EAS does not do memos.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast