1.    #1  
    Trust me, I am super excited to know the release date and the price of the phone, but what about the app store that the palm should have on it.

As it stands right now it seems that they just want to get the phone out and deal with the SDK and app store later once the phone is release.

What are your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    Trust me, I am super excited to know the release date and the price of the phone, but what about the app store that the palm should have on it.

As it stands right now it seems that they just want to get the phone out and deal with the SDK and app store later once the phone is release.

What are your thoughts?
    Where'd you get that thought?

They have an early SDK "beta" and its probably a bit smarter to make sure everything works before unleashing to the wild.

I expect to see an App catalog on the phone when the phone ships.
    Let see iPhone - G1 - Storm all did not have a App Catalog when released!!! They did not have a SDK before the first phone went out!
    The Pre on the other hand, has a limited relase of the SDK.

Keep in mind, the iPhone started this App store craze and the G1 was clearly an early device.

We've seen pics of the app Store, we've seen many applications in development (some free some not-like Classic).....I really wouldn't be surprised if the App store is there on launch.

Its what people expect from these type of phones now.