Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    my point, before you decided to chime in as resident know-it-all, is that perhaps his locked MP3 is simply a ROM based file that gets copied to RAM at boot up and thus can be deleted by FILEZ. but no, in your annoying rush to be a know-it-all, you demonstrate your ignorance.

And anyone know how well sprint TV works with sporting events? Like I know it has a NFL Network channel, but does it even show games? How about other sports?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    tried this?

FileZ
    Yep, that never deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    If it shipped with it, it's probably in the ROM, and all FileZ will let you do is look at it.
    Actually, the files were added from pTunes (which shipped on my Treo). Still locked in the ROM though. Not that it's a big deal. Just an annoyance when I play all songs & those 2 random tracks play.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    The nfl app was on blackberrys last year. (The real app, not just a link to a webpage.) The NFL network had 6 games last year so you could watch 6 live games on your able device last season.
    I just think that based on more "up-to-date" phones vs. the PalmOS this is not an issue.

But again, we don't know...i'm assuming (and hoping) it won't be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnutty View Post
    The nfl app was on blackberrys last year. (The real app, not just a link to a webpage.) The NFL network had 6 games last year so you could watch 6 live games on your able device last season.
    Only 6 games? That's a bummer. Is the programming then mostly recycled otherwise? I would have thought it would just be a feed from the NFL Network so it's a letdown it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrion88 View Post
    Only 6 games? That's a bummer. Is the programming then mostly recycled otherwise? I would have thought it would just be a feed from the NFL Network so it's a letdown it's not.
    It's the same NFLN that airs on TV. So besides those 6 games, it's studio programming, old games, their great Top 10 shows and other NFL programming.
    They do college stuff during their season.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnutty View Post
    You are talking about something completely different. There is the NFL Network which is available on SprintTV and there is the NFL App that does scores, stats and the like.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    A simple app would be very easy to develop by a 3rd party. I have the NBA Gametime app on my G1, and it has over 250,000 downloads. It is quite simple, but it does the job well. I think all I'd want is just an all in one, clean, sports app that notifies me and keeps me up to date.
    Will the NFL Mobile Live work on the Pre? I believe 8 games are available to watch this year?
    Again, you can get ALL sports scores, and standings, stats etc for ALL US and some international sports, via Handmark PocketExpress. To update you can update OTA, WiFi, or through the USB connection.

Why have 5 or 6 apps, when 1 will do?
    A sports app (similar to the one on the Instinct) is definitely needed. I'm sure it'll be here in due time.
    Quote Originally Posted by leipsic83 View Post
    Will the NFL Mobile Live work on the Pre? I believe 8 games are available to watch this year?
    I don't think anyone knows definitively but you would think Sprint would make it ready. 8 games sounds about right too.
    Quote Originally Posted by leipsic83 View Post
    Sprint has said a NFL app will be ready in August.
    Go to their support site, it's a FAQ.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123