Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

Not that it's a huge issue for anyone, but webOS was singled out. Just prior to that he said there was one for BBerry and Android coming.
    who? what? why is this relevant? please fill me in.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  3.    #3  
    Just a musician that's pissed at apple:

Trent Reznor rips Apple, rates smartphone OSes

Not terribly relevant, but I think it's interesting.
    What the heck is NIN?
    it is an app on the iphone for nine inch nails, the band
    NIN = Nine inch Nails.

Wikipedia it, google it, whatev.

I love NIN, but I wonder what trent really has an app to write? Is it like there own RSS feed app? I dunno.. time to go searching my BB for apps.
    I love lolcats
    WTH is the app suppose to do?
    i know what NIN is but like Kyusaku said, what's it supposed to do??? Relevance??
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    after scanning through the forums and what trent had to say, basically it looks like its an app, that will all-encompass the NIN community... It will update you on what the band is doing, whats going on the in the forums, if there's new merch, Tour Journals, etc.
    I love lolcats
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    after scanning through the forums and what trent had to say, basically it looks like its an app, that will all-encompass the NIN community... It will update you on what the band is doing, whats going on the in the forums, if there's new merch, Tour Journals, etc.
    Sounds like a big loss for the Pre community.....

*Sarcasm*
  11.    #11  
    Oh that sounds kinda pointless, I was thinking it would be a music streaming app like this:

The New Boxed Set Comes Streaming To Your iPhone for $2.99
    the music sucks. and it's not 1994 anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    the music sucks. and it's not 1994 anymore.
    Right. That's where you're wrong.
    I love lolcats
    Right. That's where you're wrong.
    maybe, but i don't wear a bandanna either.
    Real nice...
    I wouldn't take the typical "Oh yeah...well they suck anyway" position because somebody cares about this band still if they're doing stadium tours with Jane's Addiction... but from what I understand, it's mostly an extension of their website, so not a big loss.

Still, didn't Trent Reznor just say they're not touring anymore after this?
    Yes well, "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
    I love lolcats
    Meh, their loss. I'm sure following them on Twitter is enough. Who needs an app that's just more band spam.
    Get back on topic guys.
    Just call me Berd.
    Yes well, "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
    Dude ... um ... I hate to be the one to point this out ... and not even saying that it's relevant ... but on the "open mouth" thing - have you looked at your avatar lately?

Just saying...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast