Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Hours
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    ChatterEmail. Hoping someone develops a WebOS equivalent, since Marc Blank won't be doing it. (Check the discussion on other threads if you haven't seen that yet.)

And I'm surprised that, on page 8, I'm the first to mention it as my app of choice!
    My favorite are SplashMoney and SplashID.
    But I cannot live without CJKOS. It handles the double-byte Asian characters.
    Here's my list (I can't just post one)
    pssh
    palmc
    MyCheckbook (though such a program should be possible in WebOS)
    SpaceTrader (once again should actually be one of the few games possible with WebOS)
    UFOLegacy very nice RPG (maybe when flash is available).
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Mvoice by Motion Apps I use it to record conf. calls for my home business when I can't listen to the call live. Just record it and listen later.
    I use Agendus more than anything, although since it won't be able to interface with the pre's databases, I suppose I'll have to give it up at least temporarily.

The other apps I can't live without are SplashNotes and SplashID.
    HandsHigh Slap / SplashData Snap (same app, just licensed to SplashData)
    I would like to see:

Resco Explorer
    Rescio BackUp
    CallRec
    Announce Callers (Pspeak)
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    GŁnther's Open Source Software

Really great app for learning new languages!
    LJP (Little John Palm) multi-system emulator. Use it all the time, and definetely won't be possible on the Pre without more robust direct access to the hardware.

I love playing old Super Nintendo games on my Treo.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Pocket Quicken and Palm VNC
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    ChatterEmail. ..cut.. And I'm surprised that, on page 8, I'm the first to mention it as my app of choice!
    I was going to put Chatter since it's one of my important apps, but I'm hoping the Pre email app is at least as good out of the box. Time will tell.

There are many apps very important to me that I have the same hopes for. There are also those apps that are most important but no longer of use since Palm is taking away () our local removable storage/SD slot - those are RescoBackup, NVBackup, BackupMan, etc. I can't imagine having a current or past Palm device without a good backup-to-SD app.
    For me besides having desktop connectivity that I can't live without is Datebk.
    I have a bunch of custom Icons for my Calendar, which makes it easy for me at a glance to know what is happening on that date!
    I love this program and all the things it does.
    I use pocket Express on my Treo 755p!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Like many others, I can't list just one. Here's my short list:

Laridian's MyBible
    CountEm (also by Laridian)
    Converter (mattmarsh.net)
    FileZ
    Moxy
    PalmVNC

Hopefully Laridian will port their software to WebOS. However, I've got several dollars invested in addons that I'd like to be able to use on my new Pre (wiping them from my old 755p, of course!).

Nathan
    Profiles.... Or I guess just the basic Treo calendar... I use that so often, my life would be one chaotic mess without it.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Handspring Visor Platinum > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Pre > FrankenPre 2
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Memos - I have a 126 memos that I use all day everyday. I would prefer it it was on Web OS vs. Classic. But, then how would I transfer them over. Don't want to type that much on Qwerty!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by robot123 View Post
    Profiles.... Or I guess just the basic Treo calendar... I use that so often, my life would be one chaotic mess without it.
    Don't you think the Pre calendar will obviate the need for the basic Treo version?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    my Skyscape Medical apps. They very well may make them WebOS compatable but i'd probably have to buy them all over again. I also use PhonTuner as my guitar tuner. and it works great!!!
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast