Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334 LastLast
    I'd go with Natara Bonsai. WhenI had a Blackberry for a while I could not find a good outlining program.
    MyBible, SplashID
    Personal = Treo 650 => Treo 700p => Treo 755p => Palm Pre ... [Pre 2?]
    and =====================> Apple iPhone => iPad
    Work ==========================> BB Storm => HTC EVO 4G

MY PRE IS STILL MY FAVORITE BY FAR!!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    SpaceTrader!
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Gnu Keyring, used it every day. If it doesn't work in classic I'll need to manually harvest all my passwords. It'll take forever.

Call Filter is another favorite. It allowed you to set up filters and rules. Got an annoying friend who always calls to bull**** during work hours? No problem, filter him directly to voice mail. Fantastic application, I'll miss it.
    Obscura
    missing CallRec and volumeCare. But there is so much we are getting with the Pre, hard to complain...
    pssh , an SSH2 client by SealieSoftware.com for access to my servers

pTunes by NormSoft because of it's excellent internet radio capabilities

USB Modem by Mobile Stream , for it's excellent "tethering" connectivity
  7.    #628  
    We will choose winners tonight!
    I need CJKOS, that's my must have app.
    HandyShopper, by Chris Antos. I've used it starting with a Palm III, then Vx, and now TX. I want a pre, but this must work first.

Alan
    I'm having quite a bit of trouble with classic. I know I'm following the instructions correctly, but I cannot get any apps to work at all, even the Classic ROM updater.

I downloaded the Classic ROM updater to my desktop, connected my PRE to the PC in USB Drive mode, then copied the Classic ROM updater PRC file into the Classic Apps folder on my PRE. (I even tried dowloading it directly into the folder)

I disconnected the PRE, launched Classic and nothing was there besides the original apps from classic. (When I reconnect the PRE to my PC, the PRC file is still in the folder)

Anybody else??? I am using the trial version (which claims to be "fully functional"), could that be it?

Thanks for any input......I'm going crazy
    Last edited by ISU_phoria; 06/08/2009 at 04:39 PM.
    Turbopasswords
    Turbopasswords
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    We will choose winners tonight!
    Dieter, will you personally (or someone from PreCentral) email us directly? Or will you simply post it on this forum?
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    The Palm app that I can't live without has to be Agendus. It pulls from so many different sources and helps me remain organized when things get really hectic.
    definitely little john. or maybe just ewallet.
    I think I already posted this but LJP for sure. I hope it works with version 1.1 of classic.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    Turbopasswords
    This
    So, who won ?
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati View Post
    So, who won ?
    must know soon... only 3 days of trial left...