Gedstar -- a genealogy program.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Audible Player / Air
    SlingPlayer
    slingplayer, love that
    Flight Status
    PdaNet

I tether to my laptop without the additional charges on my account. Saves soooo much money. Check it out. Hope it works on my pre.
    Sling Player without a doubt.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ...and then moved to a Blackberry a couple years ago. I really miss the Palm.

So much, in fact, that I recently pulled out the last Palm device I owned (I had several over the years): a Clie TH55. After a charge, I turned it on and said... out loud... "Good to see you, old friend."

In addition to several wonderful games, there was Agendus (an application that I had a love/hate relationship with). Sadly, while that works with "Classic," it doesn't integrate with Synergy.

There was Bonsai, which I've only been able to replicate some of my use with $120 worth of Blackberry software (Todo Matrix and Idea Matrix).

There was the Clie Organizer, which was unique in that you could integrate handwritten text (and drawings and photos) right into your calendar. Of course, "Classic" won't run this, because Sony hasn't released it.

There was pNotes, which let me take handwritten notes on the screen. While having a real keyboard is great, there are time when scribbling a note is just the thing. Frankly, the Pre Memo application should do this. Except, of course, for the lack of a stylus (not sure about how easy it would be to write with my finger). An pNotes was a replacement for DiddleBug.

But, the best... is HandyShopper. Despite Bonsai, HS was a great FREE application that did wonders. I used it all of the time, including shopping for my charity "secret Santa" family. It allowed me to keep a budget for each person in the family, track my planned and actual purchases, and did the math for me.

Man... part of the reason that I'm wanting to move to the Pre is that I can bring back some of these old (some 8, 9, 10 years old) applications which simply worked better than the stuff that's been available for my Blackberry.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    slingplayer
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Audible audio books
    jFile
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    CallRec
    I second CallRec. Lack of out-of-the-box functionality for this makes the availability of Classic app all the more important.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Gotta be Agendus for me!
    SplashMoney!
    I always liked Hobbyist Software products - Technician & Butler and always missed those programs when I went to WM.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Splash ID is the biggest for me. Syncing would be great but I need the data on the device! Hopefully there will be a native app soon but until then, Classic is for me!
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    PowerMan. A fantastic profile manager that I use several times a day on my Treo 680. Somehow I don't think this can possibly work under Classic.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    CallRec, BibleReader, MiniFlash, Joust, PalmVNC, Spy Hunter, World Clock
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I'd love a copy of Classic so I could test out, to see how they react;

Butler, Technician, Power Hero, Reset Doctor
    TAKEphONE, 2Dial, 4Cast
    CallRec, mVoice
    MegaCalc
    Advanced Brain Trainer, Next, Stressed, Zap!2016
    Kinoma, Quick Memo
    AcidImage, eReader, MiniTones, MunduRadio, pTunes, TryDA
    ClockDeluxe, Weather, EzRemote, Graffiti Anywhere,
    FileProg, FileZ, NVBackup, PalmInternals, PdaReach
    Where Am I

I know some of these simply won't run.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    i love the calander and cant wait
    on d palm pre