Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patcheng View Post
    Definitely Epocrates!! Both for work and personal use! Can't/Wont live without it!
    I can't believe it took 54 posts before epocrates was mentioned but since it is already listed I will throw in a different app:

UpToDate
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    PocketTunes

Even with the native player on the Pre, I can't live without the PT auto bookmark features and jump buttons on the enhanced skin. I listen to hours of podcasts and audio books a day.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I second PocketTunes!
    Strip
    HandyShopper
    Ultrasoft money is the most useful app I have on my treo 700p... keeps the checkbook handy at all times
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    There's not an app I can't live without because I've been on WM for awhile now. However, I still miss the Palm OS PIM apps. I really love the new webOS PIM apps, but I hope they add in some more of the old functionality with updates.

I would like to have this software though just to have access to the old catalog.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I would be half the man I am now without Mobile DB. I'm a small warehouse manager (I'm tall, the warehouse is small); I rely on mobile DB, it's perfect for me. I'm getting the Pre on Saturday morning, so I'll have to keep using my Centro for Mobile DB until I get "Classic" up and running.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quicknews hands down. It auto downloads all my podcasts OTA each night at 2am ready to be listened to in the morning on the way to work.

I sure hope that the Pre will have something native that will provide this functionality.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    pdanet
    goodlink
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    IliumSoft eWallet
    best program for doctors!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I concur with the above... epocrates
    Last edited by pmrsports; 06/04/2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: change
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    SplashMoney & Planetarium
    mobileCLOCK (formerly Bobs Alarm)

App gives you time until the alarm. I love the feature, always told me how much sleep I would be getting!
    Well since it doesn't have to be a palm app. How about using the camera as barcode scanner. Also how about an app that use the camera to take a business cards/magazine text, sends it to a server somewhere that convert it back to text and sends it back to you.

bluetooth controller to control the ps3.

How about using the GPS for location based settings/and notifications.
    -exmaple, set a coordinate at my house, once I'm within 100ft of my home, put the ringer on silence.
    -I'm near a store that I need to buy something it pops up a notification and reminds me.
    EZQuote Estimator
    Definitely Laridian MyBible, the Memos PIM app (I have too many sets of sermon notes, class notes, lists, and other stuff organized by _categories_), and Space Trader

Guess I won't need Mini-Keyboard anymore :-(
    Last edited by rontmm; 06/04/2009 at 10:47 PM.
    I can't live without butler or splashid. Hopefully they'll make webOS versions soon enough...

Lewis
    Intelligolf!

Please port this to WebOS!
    Agendus

Close second - SnapperMail...Verichat would have made the list it if it was still around ...oh why did you kill it, Nokia?