Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    HandyFinance is the best personal finance program for PalmOS.
    It's free! =D
    The differences between the full and free versions are just ways of filtering your data. It's totally useable!

Pray people - or me! - make a free personal finance program like hFinance for Pre
    Pocket Quicken is prolly my most used and the one i could not live without
    I've got to say Mobipocket and eReader
    Medical dictionary
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Agendus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I totally love Total Recorder.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, I am a very busy person. I have so many schedules and projects going on at once. I am working on slowing down. I don't see that happening. Just ask my wife. You see I am in the military and the "tempo" always seems to just continue. That aside, DateBk 6 is absolutely essential to keep me on time and ahead of the crazy pace. Actually, DateBk 6 barely keeps up with me. I can honestly say that if DateBk 6 won't work in Classic I will not purchase a Pre. Hopefully, DateBk will or will at least migrate over to the webOS. I have been using a palm since the Handspring days. I have been using DateBk for at least 4 years. I have too much time invested to just give up on the program. Plus the fact the program is outstanding.

Second, I use Bible+ as much if not more than DateBk 6. It definitely helps keep me in balance. So finally, if either of these apps don't work or migrate over it is a show stopper for me.

Lastly, I can't believe it took me this long to join your forum. I have been using the Google Reader to keep up with the news on the Pre. PreCentral is the only place that seems to be current on the latest.

Michael
    Planetarium.

I have no idea how such a full featured astronomy program, including Messier objects, can fit on my Treo. I can't count the number of times people have asked me what star/planet they are seeing. In 30 seconds, I'm telling them, even though I have virtually no first-hand knowledge of how to identify stuff.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    UltrasoftMoney
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Davis Drug Guide and Nursing Central
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Ultrasoft Money.
    (with an honorable mention to USB Modem)
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    What is your favorite PalmOS app that you can't live without, Pre or no Pre. If there's an app that you don't think will even be possible with the webOS SDK but will work under Classic, we'd be interested in hearing about that too.

On the day the Pre gets released and Classic is available, we'll choose randomly from amongst all the posters in this thread.

http://www.precentral.net/win-one-ten-copies-classic

Thanks to MotionApps!
    splashdata
    With all the Greek and Hebrew options
    Bejeweled 2
    Checkbook and Intelligolf. Not sure if Intelligolf will ever be able to work unless they allow access to the bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews View Post
    Bejeweled 2
    I forgot about this one.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    PalmVNC
    D2Go
    Laridian MyBible
    PDA Reach
    PDA Net
    Call Log+
    My favorite would be Zuma
    a toss-up between SplashShopper and DateBk