Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    pocket quicken, mvoice
    Plucker!
    Butler
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Tasks. Why has the world forgotten about tasks?? I really hope the Pre has good task list apps!
    TurboPasswords
    Learn?!
    PocketLingo Spanish/English Dictionary
    SplashID
    SplashMoney
    Chatteremail
    4Cast
    Java
    googlemaps
    TomTom
    pTunes
    Kinoma
    SplashMoney
    Slingplayer
    SplashMoney
    Takephone
    Datebk 6
    I hate to admit it but i must agree with Yoelven... my cell phones replaced my alarm clock 5 years ago so I can’t function without my phone having an alarm clock with programmable reoccurrence so my vote has to go to TreoAlarm (heck, without it I probably wouldn’t remember to place my bids on Ebay in time to win my cell phone accessories)
    bike or die!
    HandyShopper. The author has stated flat out he will not be developing for the WebOS platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhewitt View Post
    The freeware Sudoku app from Sudoku - My Programs - Palm - PDAs - Andrew Gregory's Web Pages

I also like TreoAlarm, MobileTS (Remote Desktop Protocol), and AnthaVPN. If we have some sort of remote control software (VNC or RDP) and a Cisco VPN client I will be presently surprised.
    I forgot to say the Palm Calculator. It is so much better as a scientific calculator than anything on WinMo (Microsoft, why can't you include a basic scientific calculator? I guess I won't care in June.). I'm hoping they give us a decent calculator though.
    Epocrates is my gotta have and I hope they make a WebOS port soon, but i really loved palmary clock on my old treo 650.
    I love the simple but effective HappyDays app for managing and consolidating birthdays and anniversaries. simple.. fast... does what it needs to do well.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Mine would have to be Treo Alert Pro. I certainly hope there's some way to manage notifications with LED(s) on the Pre!
    I would have to say Isilo
    Epocrates! PLEASE OH PLEASE LET THIS BE AVAILIBLE FOR MET TO USE!
    PalmBFL - Great app that helps manage my Body For Life workouts. Given it hasn't been updated in at least a couple of years, I wonder if there will be a WebOS version...
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Laridian's MyBible....and all of its commentaries and dictionaries
    DataShield