Minutes Plus
    Chatteremail
    IBM Java
    pTunes
    Kinoma
    TCPMP
    ClipPro
    Diddlebug
    YAUC (it is with me since the beginning)

And I fear that a file explorer like Resco Explorer, with alle the great functions it has, will not be possible on webOS (at least not with the currently envisaged SDK).
    pssh
    keyring
    The PalmOS app that I can't live without is Slingplayer Mobile. I never have to miss any of my shows or playoff games when I am on the road. It's the only reason I'm hesitant to get a Pre at launch, because I would miss it too much. It took 2 yrs for a crippled iPhone client to appear, and I don't have much hope for a WebOS client being released during an initial Pre 2 yr contract. If Classic could run Slingplayer Mobile, it would be an easy switch.
    RDM+ for remote Desktop computing
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    AutoBase has been on my Palm since my Treo 650. It's the only application I have that tracks my car maintenance and gas mileage. It's a really old app, but it's my favorite.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    One word..(or app) Win-hand

If this could be done on Classic, it will open up lots of possibilities. If you dont know what it is, look it up it's amazing!

Win-Hand
    I second win-hand! I can't wait to see how fast it works on Sprint instead of my current AT&T. If there is one app I can't live without, it's win-hand
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    MyCheckbook
    or
    BellTime
    I use SplashID all of the time. I cannot imagine not having it!
    Pimlico's DateBook software is the BEST! I have used it over many years. I can not image using ANYTHING else. Until I heard that there would be a way to still use this vital program, but still upgrade to Palm's new OS; I wasn't interested. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Palm when it comes out.
    Epocrates

Lucy
    Epocrates throughout the workday
    HandDBase for tracking my nursing home visits
    I've been waiting a LONG time to be able to combine my 3 devices into 1 and it looks like the PRE is that answer.

I have used Time to Time by Tom Thumb Software for longer than I can remember to track my time working with clients (computer consultant) which is Hot Synced to Quick Books Pro for EASY invoicing.

A Great App!
    Bejeweled 2
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    What is your favorite PalmOS app that you can't live without, Pre or no Pre. If there's an app that you don't think will even be possible with the webOS SDK but will work under Classic, we'd be interested in hearing about that too.

On the day the Pre gets released and Classic is available, we'll choose randomly from amongst all the posters in this thread.

http://www.precentral.net/win-one-ten-copies-classic

Thanks to MotionApps!
    I All In Fit Waiting 4 Palm Pre... I Had The Pleasure Of Holding Someone's Treo Pro 4 About A Week... I Couldn't Live With Out Word, Excel Was Off Of The Chain... I Know We Can't Wait For Speed We Always Want More... It Helped Alot 2 Be Able Bring All Of My Documents With Me...

~Cafranc~
    LJP for sure.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm a sling gurl...gotta have it to keep up with the Bosox on the go!