1.    #1  
    One of the best apps on my 800w is WMWifiRouter. This program is so easy to use and was well worth $30. Is it going to be possible to make a similar program on the Pre with the Mojo? I know it's not released yet but it sounds like Palm isn't giving in depth access to the hardware to allow this.

But I would love for someone to prove me wrong.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    One of the best apps on my 800w is WMWifiRouter. This program is so easy to use and was well worth $30. Is it going to be possible to make a similar program on the Pre with the Mojo? I know it's not released yet but it sounds like Palm isn't giving in depth access to the hardware to allow this.

But I would love for someone to prove me wrong.
    Isnt the only reason its called WMWifiRouter is because its for Windows Mobile...
    You gotta ask them to make software for other OS
    Internet sharing via wifi is not hard and easy to do in Linux. I am not sure how it will be handled in mojo, but I am sure it will happen.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo