Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    ok guys. it's been 9 months. where are we?

1. did we ever get a remote desktop to work WELL with the pre?
    2. is there anything from log me in or anyone else that is going to be released soon?

i got a chance to get the pre cheep, but wont/can't get it unless i can remote in to pc's

thanks, cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hi All,

I am using Classic on the Pre and MobileTS by DDHSoftware and it's working mighty fine! I can set screen res via Global Settings in the app, pan around and everything.

Elusiva is releasing a free RDP 6.1 client for webOS at the end of 2010. It supports newer RDP features including RemoteApp - the ability to publish applications.
    The remote access app I use called Teamviewer has released an iOS app and has said that they 'may' explore webOS, just the demand is questionable..... It's VERY similar to logmein, but in my opinion, better and best of all FREE.

TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

check it out all and email them for webOS support
    There is at least two native VNC client for WebOS :
    www webos-internals org/wiki/VNC_(Virtual_Network_Computing)
    (add the points inplace of spaces since I can't post with link yet)
    For system administration though, the ssh client available via preware (OpenSSH) is just what you need.

LR
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123