Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes
    I'd be willing to do $150 or $175. But anything over $200 is just hard to justify. :/
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    He didn't sell it for 275$, but he relisted it at the same price. How stubborn.

HP Palm Touchstone 2 with Audio Out Phone not Included Extremely RARE | eBay
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    I honestly think he'd have more luck putting it up at a low price and opening it up for bidding.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    I reckon he'll just keep relisting it UNTIL someone 'bites'!

He's probably in no particular hurry anyway..

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    He wouldn't answer my questions about shipping to the UK...
    this thing is back on fleabay again.

the seller has a whole bunch of webOS stuff including a couple touchpad Go's in his sales history. one available now and one that appears to have sold, it has feedback.

Rubie? is that you??? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    this thing is back on fleabay again.

the seller has a whole bunch of webOS stuff including a couple touchpad Go's in his sales history. one available now and one that appears to have sold, it has feedback.

Rubie? is that you??? LOL
    now it is down to 225.00 on ebay
    OH! He had a Veer magnetic audio piece. SNAGGED!
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Yeah, that guy's been rolling out webOS stuff like crazy for months. Think I mentioned him in the eBay Pre 3 battery thread before noticing it was the same TS2 person.

Seriously, where's that stash coming from? WHOEVER YOU ARE, I'll get you a pint in SF after the New Year just to hear how you got all that stuff!
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    Yeah, that guy's been rolling out webOS stuff like crazy for months. Think I mentioned him in the eBay Pre 3 battery thread before noticing it was the same TS2 person.

Seriously, where's that stash coming from? WHOEVER YOU ARE, I'll get you a pint in SF after the New Year just to hear how you got all that stuff!
    Got a feeling he bought a bunch of stock from the old 'Palm' retail outlets locally when The Apotheclypse struck suddenly one sad Thusrday afternoon ~ and has been trickling it back out through ebay ever since.

I've bought quite a bit of NIB stuff from him.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    now it is down to 225.00 on ebay

$215 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Got a feeling he bought a bunch of stock from the old 'Palm' retail outlets locally when The Apotheclypse struck suddenly one sad Thusrday afternoon ~ and has been trickling it back out through ebay ever since.

I've bought quite a bit of NIB stuff from him.

Or worked for HP/Palm. Hard to tell.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    Or worked for HP/Palm. Hard to tell.
    Seems most likely.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Seems most likely.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Looking at the other cr*p in his store, I tend to disagree actually!

I really want to get this for my car, but just can't justify that price
    Quote Originally Posted by Aressel View Post
    Yeah, same here. I wonder if this is the last one he has. I get wanting to get as much as you can but he's been trying to sell that one for months.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    Yeah, same here. I wonder if this is the last one he has. I get wanting to get as much as you can but he's been trying to sell that one for months.
    Ha had 'more than one' up for sale last year .. I watched one sell and then another go up for sale a couple of times.. so who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Aressel View Post
    I got a chance to have a little hands on time with one of these, and I couldn't seem to make it do anything useful in a vehicle. All I got out of it was engine noise, and that was in an electric vehicle. Not sure if that was related to the phone, the TS, or what. Also couldn't pair the TS to anything that wasn't a pre3, but I thought that I'd read it was possible to pair the TS to any bluetooth audio device.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I got a chance to have a little hands on time with one of these, and I couldn't seem to make it do anything useful in a vehicle. All I got out of it was engine noise, and that was in an electric vehicle. Not sure if that was related to the phone, the TS, or what. Also couldn't pair the TS to anything that wasn't a pre3, but I thought that I'd read it was possible to pair the TS to any bluetooth audio device.
    Sounds like a poorly grounded DC power jack in your car. Normally devices don't care about some high frequency modulation for charging purposes. But audio electronics will pick up ground fluctuations from the alternator [or motor, etc, for electric] and appear as a modulation of amplified audio signals. A ground loop isolator may help.

(I'd surmise the TS2, not designed for the car, has no isolation to the BT unit.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    Sounds like a poorly grounded DC power jack in your car. Normally devices don't care about some high frequency modulation for charging purposes. But audio electronics will pick up ground fluctuations from the alternator [or motor, etc, for electric] and appear as a modulation of amplified audio signals. A ground loop isolator may help.

(I'd surmise the TS2, not designed for the car, has no isolation to the BT unit.)
    I guess I'll just have to stick with my Touchstone 1 and tape deck adapter then...
    Developer of FeedSpider - The best webOS newsreader, supporting AOL Reader, BazQux Reader, Feedly, InoReader, OwnCloud News, Tiny Tiny RSS, and The Old Reader, with more to come.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast