1.    #1  
    I only find that it can bring out
    justype. Any other functions?
    I believe you can use it similar to the SYM key on any webOS Smartphone. If you look at the keypad on a Veer/Pixi/any Pre series phone, each letter has a punctuation mark, which can be accessed with the SYM button. Although you can't see the same marks on the keys of the keyboard, you will get the same result as the phones. Just hold down the button and start pressing letters, and you will see.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    But mine seems not to be working. Hold down Symbol and press any letter just give me the letter. Tried it on memo and smartoffice.
    It looks like you're right, although I'm sure this was brought up quite awhile ago, and that's what I found out then. Maybe they removed the function in an update. It was kind of pointless anyway, as all puncutaion is there like a normal keyboard.

I found that old thread:

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-keyboard.html
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    It looks like you're right, although I'm sure this was brought up quite awhile ago, and that's what I found out then. Maybe they removed the function in an update. It was kind of pointless anyway, as all puncutaion is there like a normal keyboard.

I found that old thread:

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-keyboard.html
    If it did work like that, might have been removed when the card controls and what not were added in 3.0.5
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    If it did work like that, might have been removed when the card controls and what not were added in 3.0.5
    I think it is quite possible since all the characters are on the keyboard. Hope HP can add a more usable function to it.