Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 2 Post By johnsonx42
  1.    #1  
    The deal sites are mentioning this one: Amazon.com: HP Touchstone Charging Dock for TouchPad: Electronics
    Some are predicting it will go down to $20, most aren't taking chances and buying it at $33
    You plug your phone in?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Still kinda expensive for what is basically a fancy charger...don't think I'd pay over $20 for one, heck I can just plug it in the regular old charger and turn on exhibition mode.
    The combination of adjustable angle stand and wireless charger is pretty cool. I like not havingn to use the USB port that seems fragile to me (maybe I'm wrong on this, would love to be wrong). Of course only you can decide what it's worth to you.
    Awesome I just went and picked up one of these. I also got one of the 4.99 folio cases and the 2 dollar touchpad sleeves from hp. Now my accessory quest for the touchpad is complete.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    ugg..im still looking for a keyboard deal. Still the lowest price is around $40 shipped.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader05 View Post
    ugg..im still looking for a keyboard deal. Still the lowest price is around $40 shipped.
    I loved mine......when it worked. Now it only works if I squeeze the touchpad together a little. Have tried rebooting and it only stays connected for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader05 View Post
    I post every bluetooth keyboard deal I see, including a $27 shipped deal for the HP BT keyboard on 4/13 - http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...8-shipped.html. I'm sure another will pop up if you're both patient and ready to pounce when the time is right,
    Last edited by texasflood; 05/07/2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Clarity/typo
    <thread moved to Accessories forum>

I'm still holding out for one once they hit the $20 and under range.
    I can't imagine owning a Touchpad without a Touchstone for it.
    johnjaycee likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    agreed 100%... what else would I do to charge it? physically plug in a cable? how barbaric! what next, get rid of wifi and add a floppy drive to transfer data via sneakernet?
    renater and cujoq37 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Exactly.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad