Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    They don't ship to Canada, and the Canadian website doesn't have any that I could find. Sure could use a new case.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Thanks for spotting this. I had missed it.

I was glad to grab an extra charger and case. I don't know how long the chargers last (probably a lot longer than the TouchPads), but at that price it won't hurt to have a spare. The upscale USB cable alone is almost worth the purchase price.
    Nice. The cord is worth that much. May have to pick up a couple more chargers and cases.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Just bought a spare case and charger for myself. Also got the slip case as well, granted I probably won't use it much since it allegedly doesn't fit the TP+folio, but I figured at $2 you never know when one could come in handy.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Cheap deals indeed. I received my replacement case 4 days ago.

If they had free shipping, I would have ordered a spare charger.

Thanks for sharing nonetheless.
    Just picked up one of each. The sleeve was $1.83 with employee discount. May want to check to see if you get discounts through your employer. Not much but for the black leather sleeve its 54% off (regular $19.99, after discount $9.19)
    thanks! Bought more, plus spared...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    glad all of you got in on the deal, well except for sledge, maybe someone can buy him one and ship it out to canada
    damn, i've got a mountain of cases and touchstones and chargers, dont' need anymore. might get a couple spares anyway lol

never know when you can make use of a 2.0A usb cord
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Thanks for pointing out these deals, however I don't think that I might be needing a HP case(Thankfully mine still in mint condition) or charger due to the fact that I know these power chargers won't suddenly break out of nothing.

I wish that they could have a deal like that, but for the HP TouchPad wireless keyboard been looking for a good deal for that specific accessory. Everywhere I look almost fifty bucks which it shouldn't be for a product that is already on off the market and killed by HP. I want a Bluetooth keyboard for my HP tablet, but I cant seem to find a good deal.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Thanks for pointing out these deals, however I don't think that I might be needing a HP case(Thankfully mine still in mint condition) or charger due to the fact that I know these power chargers won't suddenly break out of nothing.

I wish that they could have a deal like that, but for the HP TouchPad wireless keyboard been looking for a good deal for that specific accessory. Everywhere I look almost fifty bucks which it shouldn't be for a product that is already on off the market and killed by HP. I want a Bluetooth keyboard for my HP tablet, but I cant seem to find a good deal.
    Wait it out. HP had for $19.99 when I bought mine.
    thats the nice thing of owning. a device not many people want/have

cheap accessories! $5 new battery! $3 side case!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Actually caught this deal before they are all gone......don't actually need anything right now, but never hurts to have spares.....especially if they are cheap,
    like me.......
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    They don't ship to Canada, and the Canadian website doesn't have any that I could find. Sure could use a new case.
    If you have a warped case, just call up HP, describe the problem, send an email with proof of purchase and they'll send you a new model right away.
    .......$5.xx shipping :'(
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I just ordered an extra case and two chargers. The cables on the chargers are fantastic and to get micro USB chargers anyway are like 5-10 bucks. I wanted an extra case because mine has a few scratches and figured I would throw in the USB chargers to make the shipping more worthwhile. Can't ever have too many of those around.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanKr View Post
    If you have a warped case, just call up HP, describe the problem, send an email with proof of purchase and they'll send you a new model right away.
    You think I can find that receipt? I have every box for 2 TouchPads, 2 cases, 2 keyboards, and 3 Touchstones.......that receipt is MIA. I sent them an email to see if they could come up with an "arrangement".

Just got emailed back:

Your email has just reached the HP Home & Home Office Store serving the United States only. In order to set the correct expectation, our Email team handles inquiries solely pertaining to products and orders that have been placed in our store. We do not handle technical/product support requests or complaints.

I did try hp.ca first, but of course, there's no support at all for tablets/accessories.

Do you remember what phone number you called?
    Last edited by sledge007; 05/01/2012 at 06:02 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I just chatted with HP CC, the executive was telling I can't order from outside U.S, *** is that?, I'm waiting to get some accessories for my TP especially the case b'cause my TP is still without any protection from the time I bought(3 months back) although it is still in mint you never know when it will be getting some scratches. I've paypal & U.S shipping address can I order those things in any way?
    HP TOUCHPAD
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You think I can find that receipt? I have every box for 2 TouchPads, 2 cases, 2 keyboards, and 3 Touchstones.......that receipt is MIA. I sent them an email to see if they could come up with an "arrangement".

Just got emailed back:

Your email has just reached the HP Home & Home Office Store serving the United States only. In order to set the correct expectation, our Email team handles inquiries solely pertaining to products and orders that have been placed in our store. We do not handle technical/product support requests or complaints.

I did try hp.ca first, but of course, there's no support at all for tablets/accessories.

Do you remember what phone number you called?
    Go into the help app, hit the drop down and get chat support. That's how I replaced my original broken AC adapter, took maybe 5 minutes.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast