Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Case $5
    HP TouchPad Case | HP® Official Store
    slipcase $2
    HP TouchPad Slipcase | HP® Official Store
    charger $5
    HP TouchPad Power Charger | HP® Official Store
    leather sleeve $5 (shows up in cart discounted)
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/hom...eve&aoid=35252
    Grey sleeve $8 (I think I'm getting this one ) discounted in cart.
    HP Tablet Sleeve | HP® Official Store
    free shipping for the holiday.
    Not too bad of prices!

And I messed up the title. It should be free shipping. They aren't free-although at these prices, they almost are.

<Title Fixed>
    Last edited by sledge007; 05/24/2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: forgot a link
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    Case $5
    HP TouchPad Case | HP® Official Store
    slipcase $2
    HP TouchPad Slipcase | HP® Official Store
    charger $5
    HP TouchPad Power Charger | HP® Official Store
    leather sleeve $5 (shows up in cart discounted)
    HP Tablet Leather Sleeve | HP® Official Store
    Grey sleeve $8 (I think I'm getting this one ) discounted in cart.
    HP Tablet Sleeve | HP® Official Store
    free shipping for the holiday.
    Not too bad of prices!

And I messed up the title. It should be free shipping. They aren't free-although at these prices, they almost are.
    Just ordered a case, can't beat $5 shipped!
    I just used coupon code ACE8477 on the Graystone Sleeve and it took $3 off. EDIT while I was updating this post, the Graystone sleeve went out of stock. Darnit.

I have about a dozen sleeves and cases I've bought on sale the last year.. It's so hard not to buy these for a few bucks! That doggone keyboard hasn't gone on sale in forever, and that's what I really want.
    Last edited by woosh; 05/24/2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: update
    You plug your phone in?
    The Leather Sleeve is back up to $19. When I first got to the page, it said $5, so I selected a qty of 2 (why not?). When I got to the checkout, it had jacked up the total to $24. I wish I had kept the original pages loaded, I might have been able to get on the phone with them to get the advertised price honored.

EDIT: It appears that they have fixed the error as of this morning (5 hours later).
    Last edited by Do Not Touch; 05/25/2012 at 05:58 AM.
    Hey!!

They cannot send to Brazil but, IF... somebody accept, can buy and send to me, and I pay some diference!!
    If you are interested, send me a PM, please!!

I really need the Touchpad cases AND Touchpad chargers!!

How many? I don't know yet... :P

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    HP has free shipping today. Stock up boys!
    HelloNNNewman and fxspec06 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Do Not Touch View Post
    The Leather Sleeve is back up to $19. When I first got to the page, it said $5, so I selected a qty of 2 (why not?). When I got to the checkout, it had jacked up the total to $24. I wish I had kept the original pages loaded, I might have been able to get on the phone with them to get the advertised price honored.

EDIT: It appears that they have fixed the error as of this morning (5 hours later).
    Leather sleeve shows as $19.99 but is $5 when added to cart, and seems to still be in stock as of Friday eve - but if you increase the quantity to more than one, the discount is static at $14.99 per order, not per piece. I needed two, so made two separate purchases and used the code ACE8477 for a net @2.17 shipped each piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtoto415 View Post
    Leather sleeve shows as $19.99 but is $5 when added to cart, and seems to still be in stock as of Friday eve - but if you increase the quantity to more than one, the discount is static at $14.99 per order, not per piece. I needed two, so made two separate purchases and used the code ACE8477 for a net @2.17 shipped each piece.
    For $2, I grabbed one of these too-it let me add two and use the coupon dropping both to $2 each.
    HP's gotta be losing money on these things.
    picked myself up a spare case and a new slip cover yesterday. i've got the body guardz skin on so i think unless i have an aluminum box to and then a waterproof bag over it i think it'll survive anything but a nuclear apocalypse
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I was using a very cheaply constructed and wrongly oriented cover until I found this deal. I just received the case and I am surprised to see how good the construction and material is. I just hope the very critical Velcro tape holds up.
    Thanks 4 links
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Got my $5 charger today. Can't be any happier! Imagine gadget accessories were always that cheap!
    I ordered two cases and a spare charger. Then I opened my Touchpad box and found my charger and cable still in there! I already had two since I have a Touchstone. Oh well. Can't have too many chargers!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I'm bumping this because the deal is active again.
    The links are a bit different.
    here's the folio and slipcase
    Search for-touchpad case | HP® Official Store
    and the charger
    Search for-touchpad charger | HP® Official Store
    You plug your phone in?
    Wish they would do this for the TouchPad's charging dock.
    I know what you mean. I'm not even finding touchpad touchstone listed in HP's store. Could they be all gone?
    You plug your phone in?
    they havn't been listed in HP's store in a few months now.
    I know what you mean. I'm not even finding touchpad touchstone listed in HP's store. Could they be all gone?
    LOL ..... not all gone for me... I have 3

@ myself
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    For those who want to pick up slipcovers, they fall under the accessory sale that's going on right now (15% off) using coupon code ACCS73419. You can save .30
    I'm bumping this because the deal is active again.
    The links are a bit different.
    here's the folio and slipcase
    [url= for-touchpad case | HP® Official Store[/url]
    and the charger
    [url= for-touchpad charger | HP® Official Store[/url]
    No free shipping though this time.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123