Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    oya, I forgot about that, lol.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    What's interesting about the HP site is that I cannot get those links to work on my TouchPad.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
    I just chatted with HP CC, the executive was telling I can't order from outside U.S, *** is that?, I'm waiting to get some accessories for my TP especially the case b'cause my TP is still without any protection from the time I bought(3 months back) although it is still in mint you never know when it will be getting some scratches. I've paypal & U.S shipping address can I order those things in any way?
    I always order from canada using my canadian paypal and a US shipping address.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Thanks for the links!! Got 3 more folio cases for my 3 TPs. Seems they only last about 5 months before the corners start warping.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Received my shipment today...1 spare Folio case, 1 spare charger and 2 Sleeve cases. The sleeves are nice and definitely worth the 2 bucks!
    Can't find the receipt, store won't look it up. Called hp.ca, they're sold out and redirected me to an associate seller that has them in stock, directdial.com.....$50. Looks like it's eBay time.....again.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    just got my case and sleeve. Awesome. Thanx for posting this.
    What's interesting about the HP site is that I cannot get those links to work on my TouchPad.
    Really? I clicked on the links in Communities and successfully placed an order via the stock TP browser.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by tmark86 View Post
    I just ordered an extra case and two chargers. The cables on the chargers are fantastic and to get micro USB chargers anyway are like 5-10 bucks. I wanted an extra case because mine has a few scratches and figured I would throw in the USB chargers to make the shipping more worthwhile. Can't ever have too many of those around.
    Yep the cables are nice, best deal I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhammer View Post
    Really? I clicked on the links in Communities and successfully placed an order via the stock TP browser.
    I can touch, hold, and open in a new window or tab successfully but just touching fails, error unable to load page, weird.
    I decided it would be nice to have spares, so I ordered two cases and two chargers. $26.21 total with shipping. What a deal!

Thanks to the OP for alerting all of us!
    Do you guys buy extra phones too? I'm just wondering how long I can keep putting off buying a replacement palm pixi plus.
    You plug your phone in?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    Do you guys buy extra phones too? I'm just wondering how long I can keep putting off buying a replacement palm pixi plus.
    yep, 1-Pre3, 2-Pre2, 2-Veers, 1 Pre-
    Such a great deal. Ordered 2 cases, a sleeve, and a charger. I am wondered about the availability of all these things since the Touchpad is discontinued. A friend of mine could never find a charger that would work with it. Something about 5.1 volts and not being compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by xsever View Post
    I always order from canada using my canadian paypal and a US shipping address.
    How did you get that to work? Do you have a credit card on your PayPal account with a US billing address?

I tried to do the very same thing, but because my credit card on my PayPal account has a Canadian billing address, I was unable to complete the transaction.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    How did you get that to work? Do you have a credit card on your PayPal account with a US billing address?

I tried to do the very same thing, but because my credit card on my PayPal account has a Canadian billing address, I was unable to complete the transaction.
    I use PayPal with my Canadian address credit card (US Dollars BMO cc) and a US shipping address.

Nothing special I had to do.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Well just got my order in today, some thoughts:

Both the folio and sleeve had a bit of an odor to them, though I suppose that could be true of any new packaging. Anyways, the folio isn't bad; I always thought it looked like the typical faux leather ones out there, but it's actually like a hard rubber thing, which is nifty too. About my only complaint is the fact the front flap covering the screen doesn't latch on or lock anywhere, so it could flap open randomly. The support when you stand it up could use a bit of work (I'd prefer something sturdier), but it still works well enough I suppose. Enough to stop using my current one anyways, I really like being able to use my swipe gestures since the HP one doesn't hide the sides.

Sleeve was a bit more disappointing, tight enough fit without the folio on and no way to use it at all with the folio on. Still, at $2, at least it is there if I ever need to store the TP or another 10' tablet in temporarily, so it's backup. Charger, well it's the charger, works as intended and a good option to have at backup for $5.

I think I'll end up getting another case just in case, $5 is too good a deal to pass up considering any standard folio goes for $15+ min usually.
    Yeah I jumped on a couple of spares on the folio case because they are quite nice. I prefer it to my iPad smartcover, too, for sure, as the smart cover doesn't really afford any kind of protection to the device at all, except for the glass when it's closed, and it doesn't provide much of that either -- considering i have no idea how my iPad ever got scratches in it's glass, it's never been dropped.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Thanks for the tip

I got 2 cases , 1 Sleeve Black and 1 cahrger

even a 9.7" HP TouchPad Sleeve, graystone for $9.99
    Thanks, OP, picked up some spares as well.
    Would there anyone be wiling to purchase an additiona Touchpad case and an aditional power charger and send it to me (Slovenia, Europe). It's really depressing watching all of you getting your super cheap Touchpad accessories when I have to pay 3 times the price you guys pay just to get the basic accessories to me I don't expect from anyone to do this for free but for a reasonable fee we could sort something out. If there is anyone please send me a PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast