1.    #1  
    Looking to get a Skinomi for a 4G TP. they have sections for both kinds of TP, the 4G one is $29.00 the Wifi one is $16.95. I'm under the impression that the 4G TP looks identical to the WIFi. Should I just get the Wifi skin and save the cash?
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    That's what I would do. I am almost positive there is no difference at all.
    I have the same impression that these two devices are similar, so I have chosen WiFi in order to save some money.
    Do not get a skinomi one, I have one and I feel that it reduces the sensitivity of the touchscreen, I find my self hitting the screen at times rather then tapping. I am looking at alternatives (phantomskins is my usual brand of choice, 20 dollars for 2 skins) but am yet to decide which brand to try next.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Do not get a skinomi one, I have one and I feel that it reduces the sensitivity of the touchscreen, I find my self hitting the screen at times rather then tapping. I am looking at alternatives (phantomskins is my usual brand of choice, 20 dollars for 2 skins) but am yet to decide which brand to try next.
    I've heard other people complain about the skinomi. It does cut down on sensitivity a bit, but I like it. If you go with skinomi, don't forget the get25 code for another 25% off.
    The webOS Nation store has bodyguardz that a lot of people like.
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    I've heard other people complain about the skinomi. It does cut down on sensitivity a bit, but I like it. If you go with skinomi, don't forget the get25 code for another 25% off.
    The webOS Nation store has bodyguardz that a lot of people like.
    Its weird I have the skinomi for my pre3 and it doesnt take anything away from the sensitivity.

Debating between bodygaurdz and the phantomskins. same price, but I think you only get 1 with the bodygaurdz
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Its weird I have the skinomi for my pre3 and it doesnt take anything away from the sensitivity.

Debating between bodygaurdz and the phantomskins. same price, but I think you only get 1 with the bodygaurdz
    i got...

Skinomi TechSkin - HP Pre 3 Carbon Fiber Skin Protector

for my pre3 and the screen protector has no bad impact on the screen whatsoever, the carbon fiber skin for the rear/sides is quite good as well, just have to get it on perfectly and perfect your hairdryer skills to fit it right.

touchpad i dunno, not used a front protector yet, and for the rear i got a gelaskin custom picture skin of an updated logo from my old/fave strategy game Deuteros my cousin made for me and imported it into their easy diy system (might help those who have some cracks to hide/mask some of them).

http://www.gelaskins.com/store/table...n/Most_Popular

Gelaskin link for their stock images for touchpad's, theres a "create your own" button above for DIY images/skins.
    Last edited by geekpeter; 04/29/2012 at 11:01 AM.
  8.    #8  
    I case anyone was wondering how this ended, I bought the Wifi skin and it fits perfectly on a 4G TP. No idea why the other one was so expensive.
    I have 4 skinomi skins: 1 for my Sony Arc (dry style), 2 for TP (wet) and another for iphone.

Get the wet one. The application is a bit more messy, but you do not get a single air bubble after 3-4 days.

http://www.skinomi.com/hp-touchpad-s...protector.html

GET25 code = 25% off. Like 5$ shipped. Amazing product!