Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
    Might anyone be able to do Meta Watch with webOS? The watch is already out & an SDK does exist as long as your Bluetooth hardware supports Serial Port Profile. Only thing preventing me from switching to webOS from Android is Meta watch support, given webOS can work for my other needs & does 'flow' a lot nicer than Android. Does anyone else here have a Meta Watch & is familiar with development for Android? Maybe the Community Edition Android app can be ported over to webOS in some way?

The information that is needed is available: MetaWatch - Developers
    http://www.metawatch.org/assets/imag...otocolV1.0.pdf

I did a quick look into the document and it should be possible to adopt the MBW150 app that was made by MetaView to support the protocol. You need to ask Metaview if he is willing to do it.
    Or a other developer that writes a new app from scratch.

HaPe
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    So going along w/ the necromancy of this thread, who all ended up backing this project?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostknyght View Post
    So going along w/ the necromancy of this thread, who all ended up backing this project?
    Apparently a lot of iPhone and Android users...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    i think he meant who of the webOS devs is backing the webOS pebble project.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    i think he meant who of the webOS devs is backing the webOS pebble project.
    Well I wouldn't presume just be asking about devs. Normal users as well.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    I was putting forth some sarcasm there...

They raised $10,266,845 on KickStarter. I'm quite sure more than a few of those dollars came from the communities that received notice in the incompatibility disclosure I reprinted that they were cut out.

So they got all their venture capitol from the public and decided that the marginalized Operating Systems don't need support - they wanted to take the free money they got and turn it into more free money by going with iOS and Android on release.

Way to be grass-roots. The world sure is devoid of iOS and Android compatible devices and accessories. Way to fill that under-developed niche market, Pebble.

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12