Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Wet application screen protectors always look like crap (have tried on TP and iPhone and took off of both after a month). Unless you really like the feel of them, they are mostly disadvantaged in most aspects when compared to static protectors.
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 04/22/2012 at 09:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    Wet application screen protectors always look like crap (have tried on TP and iPhone and took off of both after a month). Unless you really like the feel of them, they mostly disadvantaged in most aspects when compared to static protectors.
    There's a lot of people, including me, that have been really happy with the wet applications. There's quite a lot of thread on wet's, including this one, http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...clearance.html
    Myself, I can't imagine going back to dry.
    What brand 'dry' do you like Infinite Jest ?
    It's nice to have options!
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    Wet application screen protectors always look like crap (have tried on TP and iPhone and took off of both after a month). Unless you really like the feel of them, they mostly disadvantaged in most aspects when compared to static protectors.
    I have spent years of my life laying down vinyl, wet applications are always better than static unless you are looking to remove and reapply.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12