1.    #1  
    HP NA Touchstone Charging Kit | HP® Official Store

Thats the link for HP NA Touchstone Charging Kit - is this correct page for the touchstone or not?
    NOT!

Quote: Compatibility: Pre 2, Pre Plus, HP Veer; also compatible with Palm Pre, Palm Pixi but requires Touchstone back cover, sold separately /Unquote
    It appears that HP doesn't have them in stock at their own store. But Amazon does.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Am I the only one who thinks the Touchstone is overpriced? To me it seems an accessory like that should be about $20 to $25, $30 maximum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    It appears that HP doesn't have them in stock at their own store. But Amazon does.
    Yes, last time I checked the HP site, the touchstone no longer seemed to be listed, can't say if that is temporary or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcedhk View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Touchstone is overpriced? To me it seems an accessory like that should be about $20 to $25, $30 maximum...
    The list price does seem a bit high but I'm cheap so a lot of stuff seems a bit high to me, . Most of the times I've checked most places were $40 max, sometimes half of that as we recently saw, which seems plenty reasonable to me. Of course shipping can drive that up to more like $50 so you might have to be patient to get a total price of $40 much less $20-$30 but nobody I know paid more than $35 total for theirs, some only $20. If you're cheap but still want to buy stuff, paitence is valuable virtue.