Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great deal! Could be useful to have a touchstone at home and work.
    I think the coupons are for orders > $60.

My gf says we're putting one in the kitchen, and one in the living room, we've already got one in the bedroom, and any extras are going to sit in my office as spares and/or spare stands.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Well I just got an order cancellation notification from HP. Guess I was too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Nope. Tried it with $70 still no go.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I know that SVR4472 worked for me. I got the receipt with 2 of them for $49.98 which would be the full price minus $10.

I know that it stuck because I already have my tracking number. The only thing that I can think of is that it was not supposed to work but did for a while until they caught it.
    Last edited by gaitch32; 02/17/2012 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
    damn I was too late. HP is out of stock on touchstones now :/
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    damn I was too late. HP is out of stock on touchstones now :/
    I ordered mine at 5:30 this morning (before starting this thread) and just got the
    OoS cancellation. Bummer, the exact same thing happened when I ordered
    one back in September. =/ Hope some of you have better luck.
    I ordered my 2x touchstone chargers @ 5:40am and I got my tracking #. I did pay thru PayPal (no coupon).
    Last edited by qlearner; 02/17/2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Nope. Tried it with $70 still no go.
    Thought I read the coupon was for the touchstone, did you have a touchstone in your order? If so then sounds like HP decided to kill the coupon or it had a limit.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    They still have the trio (touchstone, case and keyboard) on ebay for $80.
    Well, I guess they'll be glad to have all that stuff out of their inventory finally. Unfortunately, this means that new units will become hard to get ahold of if anyone needs them. I received my tracking number, and it's already halfway here, expected to be delivered first thing Tuesday morning. :O
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Just missed out!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofer777 View Post
    Just missed out!

Same ole story Huh?

Yeah.. from here it's certainly very frustrating to read of US members who 'just got three of this and four of the other'... when HP won't even ship to Australia (where Touchstones were apparently never readily available anyway!). Grrr..

Patience!

When I questioned HP about this I recieved:

~~~

Thank you for contacting HP Home & Home Office Sales Center.

I see that you are interested in purchasing our HP Touchstone Charging Dock (FB339AA#ABA), and I understand that you want it ship to Australia. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Despite of what happened, we still want to thank you for choosing HP as your brand of choice. We appreciate you contacting us with your concern.

I am afraid that we are unable to fulfill your request. Here at the HP Home & Home Office Sales Center, we are only able to accept orders that are being billed and shipped to an address within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. This means that we are unable to accept orders with international addresses, addresses in U.S. territories or orders that are placed from outside the U.S.

As well, all orders must be placed using a credit card that was issued from a U.S. bank or financial institution. Products purchased from the HP Home & Home Office Store may not be exported as service and support provided by HP Technical Support will not be provided. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our customers.

To learn how to buy HP products in Australia, please check this link:

http://www8.hp.com/au/en/home.html

Customer satisfaction is very important to Hewlett-Packard. HP is proud to offer many sources to customers to purchase their HP products. The HP Home & Home Office Sales Center is only one source. There are other resellers, both local and online, that can offer HP solutions if we cannot fulfill an order for a customer. We thank you for your interest in HP products and would recommend that you purchase your desired HP products from a local reseller or an online reseller that is able to process and ship international orders.

Once again, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for visiting the HP Home & Home Office Sales Center.

Regards,

Email/Chat Representative
    HP Home and Home Office Store

Tell us about your shopping and email experience so that we can make improvements!

Please complete our customer satisfaction survey.

~~~

So when I visited the link provided and entered a search for 'Touchstone Wireless Charging Dock' I got:

'..'HP News' - HP TouchPad lets you work, play and connect like nothing else. Australia, 26 July 2011 – HP has confirmed that the much anticipated Wi-Fi version of the TouchPad will be on-shelf in Australia from Monday, 15 August 2011.."

HILARIOUS!

"NEWS"? I suppose 6 months ago it still was!

When I entered the part no supplied, I got:

"..No results found for FB339AA#ABA. Please try again.."

So I tried again and got exactly the same result!

I then pressed the Australian website 'Customer Support' link and find only: 'Javascript:void(0);'
    I have 'Java' fully updated (yesterday!) on my machine!

I am now finding it hard to not see HP as close to useless!!

If anyone really has got too many Touchstones already.. please do consider 'exporting' one to me!!

Thanks.. I'm 'over' this corporate line of approach!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 02/18/2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spackle View Post
    I ordered mine at 5:30 this morning (before starting this thread) and just got the
    OoS cancellation. Bummer, the exact same thing happened when I ordered
    one back in September. =/ Hope some of you have better luck.
    Weird, sounds like you ordered before others who got tracking numbers, wonder why you got cancelled?
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Weird, sounds like you ordered before others who got tracking numbers, wonder why you got cancelled?
    That is strange. I got my tracking # a little after ordering, and the package is only a few states away now. I posted shortly after my order went through, and the coupon code for $10 off the Touchstone was the only one I used.. and it worked for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12