Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hi,

Quite happy with the TP virtual keyboard most of the time but I have recently seen these keyboards for sale and they look good with a case included.

I might not need it but doesn't mean I don't want it :-)

Does anyone know if they work ok and as important if the case fits ok.
    There appears to be several models and I wondered if it would be generally better to get a case / keyboard designed for iPad as opposed to iPad 2?

Also if its ok can I still charge on the stone?
    Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by kremmen; 02/16/2012 at 06:51 PM.
    I have (and am typing this on a Kensington pro 2 universal case/keyboard.

I love the keyboard. Good feel, built in li ion battery lasts me about 2 weeks between charges. The case is ok, its kinda thick overall, it uses rubber corners to hold the touchpad to the case. I have not had any trouble with it. The keyboard is held in place by magnets goes in/out of the case easily. Overall worth the money for me. I think the case might not be the best quality in the world, but the keyboard is great, and the case is decent. Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info.

Does the thickness of the case mean the tp must be removed to charge on my touchstone?

Paul
    Or you can go cheap and purchase this - Titan iPad 2 Protective Case With Integrated Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard | eBay, works like a charm even on cm9
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MihMih View Post
    Or you can go cheap and purchase this - Titan iPad 2 Protective Case With Integrated Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard | eBay, works like a charm even on cm9
    Thanks for that but I can't find that here in the UK.
    Any other alternatives considered.

Ta

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by MihMih View Post
    Does it allow access to the gesture areas around the edge?
    FYI: I purchased a TyPad 2 (for the iPad 1) case for my Touchpad. It's essentially the Kensington Keyfolio without the pricetag. The quality of mine was perfect. It worked pretty much flawlessly. I've never used the Keyfolio so I couldn't do a direct comparison. I have since given it away as a gift (because I liked it so much, not because I didn't). I am now looking to purchase another one, and will most probably pick up the TyPad 2 again.