Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    Okay I know there are a ton of case threads around, but I have only ever seen a few posts about cases that will hold a keyboard (most of them quite pricey).

What I am looking for is a case that will fit the TouchPad in the HP case and the HP bluetooth keyboard. Additionally it would be nice to have a pocket that would hold my charger and possibly my stereo bluetooth headphones (this is not a deal breaker).

I am currently using a case crown iPad case that is working well, but does not give me a way to transport my keyboard.

For me personally cost is a factor, but for some of the other folks I know that are looking for one not as much. I already have a netbook bag that will easily fit the TP, keyboard, and more accessories than I need. I am looking for something smaller than that.

This is the case crown case for reference.
    Amazon.com: CaseCrown Protective Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Navy Blue) to Protect the Apple iPad 2 (Newest Version): Electronics
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Volcom45 and renater like this.
    I would also like to find such a case, preferably on the cheaper side of things too.

(Thanks for sending the link to this thread)
    Proud webOS supporter!
    My Palm history: Vx, Centro, Pre-, Pre 2, Veer, Pre 3, Touchpad 32Gb & Panda Veer
    I've got a sleeve from my Asus EeeeeePC that fits the TP w/ HP cover and the BT keyboard inside pretty nicely. It gets a little cramped when I fit the touchstone and AC adapter in there, but it can hold everything if I need it to.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
  4.    #4  
    Guessing that's the OEM sleeve? Any chance you got a link to a comparable replacement?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    This looks just like the one I have: http://www.amazon.com/Eeepc-Sleeve-C...bosnation0e-20

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
  6.    #6  
    Hmmm that might be an option, much smaller than the netbook bag.
    I'm using this
    Amazon.com: Cocoon CNS343BY Netbook/iPad Case, up to 10.2 inch, 11.4 x 1.6 x 8.3 inch, Black: Computers & Accessories

My keyboard and my TP go in the same slot which doesn't offer the keyboard much protection tho
    The TP fits in there with the folio on it which is a plus.

The front pouch is good for storing a charger, cables, headphones, controllers, batteries etc

I bought it to fit all of my touchpad goodies when on the go and it works pretty well
    This does the job perfectly.. and protectively from where I am!

Targus | TSS087AU – CityGear SlimLite™ 11"

Targus 11 inch carrier bag with shoulder strap & pouch etc.
    Keyboard fits snuggly.

I'm using a Samsonite model 938395 netbook case for when I want to travel that light. The TouchPad and keyboard fit in the main compartment, the Touchstone easel fits in one of the front pockets and there's still room for various small items like headphones and the adapter plug. I think I paid around $20 - $25 at Office Depot for it a few months ago.