Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Did you see this?

Touchpad accessories | HP® Official Store

Lots of Touchpad Cases/Sleeves, directly from HP!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I ordered a second HP Touchpad Case and the Herringbone Sleeve and I should have them in my hands by Tuesday. I can report back then about the sleeve quality.

Also, I saw today at a nearby Best Buy (Warwick, RI) the Targus Truss Case for Touchpad going for $7.99. If anyone is from RI and wants that case - it's a steal at that price. There were around a half dozen on display.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vitazora View Post
    Also, I saw today at a nearby Best Buy (Warwick, RI) the Targus Truss Case for Touchpad going for $7.99. If anyone is from RI and wants that case - it's a steal at that price. There were around a half dozen on display.
    I checked my local BB (Sacramento). They didn't have any of the Truss cases. They searched other stores in the area, and only one (60 miles away in Stockton) has received any, and yes, they're $7.99. So it's hit or miss about whether a particular BB will have them.
    boo, fair few of those not deliverable to my address in the UK

meh ill try again later.
    I have always wondered... did they manufacture a disproportionately high number of TP accessories?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Received the Herringbone Sleeve a couple of days ago. Very good build quality, well cushioned walls, and great fit - I have the HP Case on my Touchpad and the Herringbone Sleeve is perfectly sized to hold the Touchpad with the Case. No struggles there. And totally worth the price.
    hmm. so, it would hold similarly sized tablets as well, eh. *pulls trigger on a few of them*
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: