1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if I can plug a Touchstone in to my car charger and have it work? Since there don't appear to be any Palm car mounts for our phones, I kind of like the idea of using a TS for a car mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRingTwyce View Post
    Does anyone know if I can plug a Touchstone in to my car charger and have it work? Since there don't appear to be any Palm car mounts for our phones, I kind of like the idea of using a TS for a car mount.
    You need this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Vehicle-Power-Charger-Pixi/dp/B001QVNI0G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327294692&sr=8-1

It'll work with touchstone. The generic car chargers will not. Verizon was dumping this and touchstones on clearance a many months ago for only $5 each but not sure if you can find them now from them.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick response, and the link!

Any idea why the generic car chargers won't work with it while the generic wall charger will?

**EDIT** Jesus, how did I not see the thread about car-mounted Touchstones further down the page?
    Last edited by IRingTwyce; 01/22/2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Gah! What a n00b!
    You do not necessarily need a palm-branded charger,
    You could use any Charger as long as the output is 5V with a minimum of 1A.

Regards
    Ralf Keimer
    keimix is correct. Many(but not all) car chargers are only 0.5A(500mA). Best bet is to get a iPad compatible 2A charger and future proof yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRingTwyce View Post
    http://forums.webosnation.com/search...rchid=18635201

Also check out the pic under my name. I love the TS in my car. It's the main reason I still have the Pre with Sprint!
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.