Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    My tp members: how can I print to an HP PHOTOSMART PREMIUM C309g-m (the printer is wireless) The TP does print to hp laser but not the photosmart. Is it because it is not a E PRINTER?

I do not want to buy another printer, is this my only out?

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by 1969bob View Post
    My tp members: how can I print to an HP PHOTOSMART PREMIUM C309g-m (the printer is wireless) The TP does print to hp laser but not the photosmart. Is it because it is not a E PRINTER?

Bob
    I'm sorry, your post must've lost its way.
    Go search and make a thread. This thread is completely unrelated to your question

UPDATE: Post was moved into it's own thread
    Last edited by xandros9; 01/22/2012 at 05:41 PM.
    <new thread created>
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts

Bob
    Have you checked to see if you have the latest firmware on your printer?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47

Bob
    I have this EXACT printer, bought it from Sam's club. Until now, I had never tried printing from my TP as I haven't really had the need, but figured I'd give it a shot since I had the same equipment that you do. Sent myself a test email, hit the print button inside the email app, and my printer popped right up. Didn't have to set up anything at all. I'd assume if both devices are on the same network, you should be good to go. I did have issues a week or two back with my printer disconnecting from my network, but a quick trip through the settings menu got it all back up and its been good ever since. I'd say to double check that your printer IS connected to your network, and it should pop right up when you try to print something. Don't go by the wireless indicator light on the front, as mine was still lit even though it wasn't connected.