1.    #1  
    I purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard case made for the iPad 2 from Thinkgeek (fits fairly well; and camera even lines up).

It took me forever to get it connected, but after finally getting it working, it disconnects every 10 seconds or so. I have to hit some keys and then the Touchpad says "Connected to Bluetooth Keyboard" in the top right. Its almost like its going to sleep

This behavior does not occur in Android on the TP or when the keyboard is connected to my iPhone. Any advice?
    The genuine HP Bluetooth keyboard for Touchpad does the same thing. It "goes to sleep" after a few minutes of rest. You just get used to tapping a key and waiting for the "Connected to HP Wireless Keyboard" message to pop up.

On the plus side, it seems to buffer the keypresses so it doesn't slow you down much.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by williamfrantz View Post
    The genuine HP Bluetooth keyboard for Touchpad does the same thing. It "goes to sleep" after a few minutes of rest. You just get used to tapping a key and waiting for the "Connected to HP Wireless Keyboard" message to pop up.

On the plus side, it seems to buffer the keypresses so it doesn't slow you down much.
    Oh that sucks - It does it every couple of seconds on mine; but I'm guessing that is due to the keyboard itself. Oh well - hopefully it will get fixed when the source is released. Thanks!