1.    #1  
    found these:

Energizer XP 18000
    NewTrent iCursier IMP1000 11000
    NewTrent IMP50D or IMP5000b
    ZERO-1: 12000 mAh Solar Battery Charger
    Gomadic 3400 & others

for long flights, etc. last two list touchpad ...one is solar or a/c ...will these work and if so, what will take me over the ocean with 2-3 feature length films to amuse me in the tin can for a 7-8h flight ??

any advice? criteria to judge voltage output and such. Prices are from the $30+ range up to $150 or so for the hot ones. Money is NOT an insignificant issue...tia!
  2.    #2  
    bump for some advice please...
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    bump for some advice please...
    I got a Power Max backup battery for up to 5 USB devices for Christmas, opened it today and plugged it into the wall outlet to charge itself. As this device charges, once I plugged in my Pre 3, it started charging immediately; but, my TouchPad initially had the message that the device may not charge. It is charging once I OK'ed that message. I need to gauge the speed/slow response for the TP yet.

Update: Charging rate appeared to work as well as my HP charging stand.
    Update. This one works well even if you get the USB error. If you put the touchpad in airpane mode, charge rate is pretty good, almost like the default.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/myCharge...;cp=1&lp=3

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I use a Zagg Spark (sp?) and it works great. Still gets the charging error, which is unnerving the first time.